Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Track Attack (sponsored By Prolex-uk)

Steve

Of all the stupid !Removed! things!!!  I've just picked up a 10 day ban!  Will I still be able to race without a valid licence? (provided I can get someone to drive me down)

Bah Humbug!

:eek: Erm.. wanna elaborate a little? what on earth did you do to get banned for 10 years!? :unsure:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Steve

• Moffmo

• jerry phipps

Top Posters In This Topic

10 day NOT year

oops.. my bad.. thats what happens when you try to read a few posts quick.. :rolleyes:

I noticed I wasn't on the list and I thought I'd paid for this, just checked paypal account, nope. ****!!!

Is it £5 or £8 on the day?

Of all the stupid !Removed! things!!!  I've just picked up a 10 day ban!  Will I still be able to race without a valid licence? (provided I can get someone to drive me down)

Bah Humbug!

Not an expert but i believe that one of the conditions is you have to have a full driving licence to get on track at Brunty

And i also believe that if you are banned for any length of time your licence is void for that amount of time i dont think its looking good but i have be known to be wrong.

But i think this is one for Ken or Steve

Just spoke to the organiser and as it is a airfield day not a track day you do not need your liscense with you so if you can get a mate to drive the car down for you then you will be fine going out on track :thumbsup:

Rich it's £5 on the gate as some of the clubs sign up forms are a bit different so we decided to hold the advance price to make it fair for all attending ;)

Hi all,

I have received my ticket through the post and I am really looking forward to a good day out (hopefully the weather will hold out). Do I need to bring anything with me (except for the car, spares, tools and ticket)? I havn't got a helmet so I hope that there is a spare rental one (if not i'll have to buy one). I'm sure I speak for everyone by saying a big thanks for all the hard work gone into arranging this by the organisers :thumbsup: .

Many thanks,

Mark Brock

Hi all,

I have received my ticket through the post and I am really looking forward to a good day out (hopefully the weather will hold out). Do I need to bring anything with me (except for the car, spares, tools and ticket)? I havn't got a helmet so I hope that there is a spare rental one (if not i'll have to buy one). I'm sure I speak for everyone by saying a big thanks for all the hard work gone into arranging this by the organisers :thumbsup: .

Many thanks,

Mark Brock

Cheers Mark :D

Most people will have their own helmet but we do have 20 odd for you to use free of charge :thumbsup:

Will I still be able to race without a valid licence?

I am a bit concerned by this and other mentions in the thread about racing.

I can't speak for Easytrack but all other trackdays I have been on are very strict about this - no racing is allowed.

People do realise that trackdays are non-competitive?

I can't speak for Easytrack but all other trackdays I have been on are very strict about this - no racing is allowed.

event organisers do not allow racing as its a trackday and you should only overtake with consent.

on all the trackdays ive been on i havent seen much racing but you do get those who try and they normally are black flaged and take an early shower.

No need to be concerned as all your points will be fully explained at the driver's briefing and if someone doesn't comply with what they have been told then they will be thrown out straight away :yes:

This is a non competative trackday :thumbsup:

Just spoke to the organiser and as it is a airfield day not a track day you do not need your liscense with you so if you can get a mate to drive the car down for you then you will be fine going out on track

Wonderful news! :D I knew my licence was invalid, that's why I asked.

As for what I did - 102mph up the M6. 10 day ban, 235 quid fine and NO POINTS!. Damn lucky by my reckoning.

Full Revs

Animal

As for what I did - 102mph up the M6.  10 day ban, 235 quid fine and NO POINTS!.  Damn lucky by my reckoning.

Very lucky! But i believe that to be a much punishent. £235 would be a huge dint in my wallet and a 10 day ban would also be crushing... public transport here is utter sh*te!

hey do ya think we will be allowed disposable bbq's? if i take some bricks or somethin for it to stand on??

just heard.. gonna be the 'warmest' weekend of the year!! :D

but notice i said 'warmest'..... BUT... There is a big chance of thundery rain coming across!!.. :eek::unsure: :(

hey do ya think we will be allowed disposable bbq's? if i take some bricks or somethin for it to stand on??

No bbq's and catering is available onsite :thumbsup:

Ken,

Not 100% sure if you've seen my PMs today - but I'd like to book the Roadster in for the trackday on sunday, as well as the Mk1 MR2.

What should I do - PayPal you the £99 but I guess its too late to send out the tickets etc?

Ben.

Ken,

Not 100% sure if you've seen my PMs today - but I'd like to book the Roadster in for the trackday on sunday, as well as the Mk1 MR2.

What should I do - PayPal you the £99 but I guess its too late to send out the tickets etc?

Ben.

Ditto. Paypal now or can we just turn up on the day and pay for the track sessions?

Regards

Paul

Formysin abd PaulFastMr2

I have added your names to the list

You must do the follwing steps

1. Register your car here: http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/meets.php?...thorpe-On-Track

2. Pay for the day here: https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=gold..._code=GBP&lc=GB

Please note to other members wanting track days.. we only have 1 or 2 tickets left.. you must contact us first to ensure we have these tickets left.

Steve,

OK, just signed up and paid via Paypal - The PM I got from Ken kinda implied I could turn up waving a wad of cash on the day, but there's no problem paying via PayPal.

To avoid any possible confusion, I've actually paid up for two cars for the day now :lol:

- '84 MK1 NA (being driven by the girlfriend)

- 2003 Roadster - which has been paid for just now.

Cheers,

Ben.

cheers mate.. sorted... Mention the second car on the gate as your ticket will be held there. Please print your paypal receipt and bring it with you.

cheers mate.. sorted...  Mention the second car on the gate as your ticket will be held there. Please print your paypal receipt and bring it with you.

:thumbsup: Will do, thanks.

Just a thought - the receipt will look exactly like the receipt for the mk1 that I booked in a while back - but if the folks on the gate know to expect me in a Blue Roadster Reg OW52 xxx I'm sure it will be fine :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership