Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Track Attack (sponsored By Prolex-uk)

Steve

you should have a ticket for the other car that come through the post this week

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Steve

• Moffmo

• Stu8

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I've got the ticket for the Mk1, but obviously won't have one for the Roadster unless it is waiting on the gate for me?

One other thought - what time is the Driver Briefing on Sunday morning?

I've seen that the site opens at 8.30am, and track driving begins at 9.45am, but there must be a driver breifing (safety, overtaking rules etc) at some point ...?

Yep, I've got the ticket for the Mk1, but obviously won't have one for the Roadster unless it is waiting on the gate for me?

I've seen that the site opens at 8.30am, and track driving begins at 9.45am, but there must be a driver breifing (safety, overtaking rules etc) at some point ...?

Ticket will be on the gate for you Ben and the briefing will be about 9.30am :thumbsup:

Ticket will be on the gate for you Ben and the briefing will be about 9.30am :thumbsup:

Cheers Ken :thumbsup:

Cheers Ken :thumbsup:

No probs ;)

I'm setting off now as Toyota are delivering the drivers rest trailer a day early so if anyone needs to get hold of me my number is :thumbsup:

outlook for Sunday for Leicester..

Early showers and mist clearing then dry, warm and sunny. Maximum temperature 22 deg C (72 deg F).

Have a good day all :) gutted I can't make it and look forward to the pics and any video if people are taking any?

Kev <_<

if anybody is going tomorrow a bit late (around 9ish) and he/she wants company we can go together.We can meet near Nottingham,J23A is I think.I dont know the way to brunters guys and I usually get lost when reading it from paper.It is also dangerous cuz I will be alone in the car and I cant read and drive.

Just pm if you want to go together.....

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone received any pictures they paid for at the event? Still no sign of mine.

where did you buy them from?? from the link i added??

or the guy onsite??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership