Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Mini Meet

Ken

Do you mind if I slide in behind at the RAF Leeming junction, 5 mins south of Catterick? :) We can sort out a time nearer the event.

cheers

Pete

haha! have no idea where that is! iv heard of catterick though :rolleyes: and i know il pass it on the way down to the meet :lol:

ps. is there a services place somewhere on the a1 near you? oh and would i be able to keep up with you? I only have a 1L dinky yaris lol.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Calisto

• Moffmo

• Ken

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mind if I slide in behind at the RAF Leeming junction, 5 mins south of Catterick? :) We can sort out a time nearer the event.

cheers

Pete

haha! have no idea where that is! iv heard of catterick though :rolleyes: and i know il pass it on the way down to the meet :lol:

ps. is there a services place somewhere on the a1 near you? oh and would i be able to keep up with you? I only have a 1L dinky yaris lol.

I'll keep it in 2nd mate. Just before you come to the RAF Leeming turnoff (I'll be parked up on the flyover looking out for you) there is a maccy D's on the right hand side along with a motel. This is the A684 turnoff (I think). As you approach the RAF turnoff (about 1 mile south of the motel) flash ya lights or something and slow down!!! :) I'm guessing from Leeming it'll take circa 35 mins to FBS so 'meet' up around hign noon?

cheers

Habu

So before the RAF turning, theres a maccy ds on the right, you'l be there, so i drive past and you put ya foot down and catch me. then we on our way. btw is this place on the a1??

yeah, it's on the A1, where the road meets the M62 just past leeds.

What colour is your Yaris, Breezer??

Rich

It's bin a while...

Count me in  ^_^

( Oh, and a Happy New Year to you all :wacko: )

-Z

!Removed! 'ell bro... was gonna ring you in the next couple of days to let you know about this one! :ph34r:

Hope all is well..and i will still ring ya.. :thumbsup:

Hurrah, Nice one Z, look forward to  chatting again.

Ash

Yep, yep :yes:

Gonna be a good one, i can feel it in me bones!!! :wacko:

lol

-Z

Will try and see if i can make it guys/girls (need to give the Mazobile a run as it had been sat in the garage for months now, hehe), but cant confirm till on the day, as i been very busy working atm and also trying to sort out my soon to be new house.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Will try and see if i can make it guys/girls (need to give the Mazobile a run as it had been sat in the garage for months now, hehe), but cant confirm till on the day, as i been very busy working atm and also trying to sort out my soon to be new house.... ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Hope you can make it Maz as it would be good to see you again ;) :D

Will try and see if i can make it guys/girls (need to give the Mazobile a run as it had been sat in the garage for months now, hehe), but cant confirm till on the day, as i been very busy working atm and also trying to sort out my soon to be new house.... ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Hope you can make it Maz as it would be good to see you again ;) :D

ditto what Ken said Maz :thumbsup:

So before the RAF turning, theres a maccy ds on the right, you'l be there, so i drive past and you put ya foot down and catch me. then we on our way. btw is this place on the a1??

I'll be parked up on the bridge at the RAF Leeming turnoff at 11:55. Matey, you just keep driving past it and I'll catch up (I hope). Just hope there aren't too many silver Yaris's passing at this time. RAF junction is about a mile past the maccy d's which is on the right hand side.

cheers

Habu

shouldnt be too hard to spot me!! its got tints, tsw alloys (which you probs wont see when its moving), lowered, sunstrip,tinted rear lights etc etc

Just a thought.

To All you Mini meet newbies -  Get someone's phone number who's going. This way, if you are delayed in getting there, or you get lost ( happens a lot on our meets ) you'll be able to contact someone who can help you out.

See you soon

Rich

C'mon then somebody, fling me a number! Send a PM cos i never check my e-mails! ta!

Just a thought.

To All you Mini meet newbies -  Get someone's phone number who's going. This way, if you are delayed in getting there, or you get lost ( happens a lot on our meets ) you'll be able to contact someone who can help you out.

See you soon

Rich

C'mon then somebody, fling me a number! Send a PM cos i never check my e-mails! ta!

Me Zee and mr2nut123 are meeting up at Showcase cinema car park as im coming from bradford at 12pm to head off together in convoy to the FerryBridge Services for 12.30..

Your more than welcome to join us... :yes::thumbsup:

I'll give you my number in a pm. :yes:

I'll see you at 12 at the showcase then! Don't go too quick for me though... i have only a 1.3!! :thumbsup:

I'll see you at 12 at the showcase then! Don't go too quick for me though... i have only a 1.3!!  :thumbsup:

hehe its fizz you gotta watch out for mate hes got the turbo :D mines 2litre i suppose lol :yes:

Al def be there now got my new clutch and flywheel :yes: I were starting to get bit worried.

Getting done thurs so shall be a good run to bed it in at the weekend :D

PM sent seveer unaek :thumbsup:

Maz: Try and make it fella, you KNOW you want to, hehe :D

-Z

might not be able to go this time

so habu!! i just set off, drive down a1, stay on the a1 and go a bit slower when passing the place youre at, keep going slow until you catch up?

do i havta come off the a1 to pass you? or do i just stay on the a1 all the way

so habu!! i just set off, drive down a1, stay on the a1 and go a bit slower when passing the place youre at, keep going slow until you catch up?

do i havta come off the a1 to pass you? or do i just stay on the a1 all the way

Breezer When you see Blackpool Tower... Turn :P :P :P

Nice to see it's not just me who gets lost :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll see you at 12 at the showcase then! Don't go too quick for me though... i have only a 1.3!!  :thumbsup:

hehe its fizz you gotta watch out for mate hes got the turbo :D

i dont know what you mean... :rolleyes::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links