Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Northern Mini Meet

Ken

Just a thought.

To All you Mini meet newbies -  Get someone's phone number who's going. This way, if you are delayed in getting there, or you get lost ( happens a lot on our meets ) you'll be able to contact someone who can help you out.

See you soon

Rich

will someone pm me there number please, i will be coming from manchester :) i will pm mine back :)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Calisto

• Moffmo

• Ken

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought.

To All you Mini meet newbies -  Get someone's phone number who's going. This way, if you are delayed in getting there, or you get lost ( happens a lot on our meets ) you'll be able to contact someone who can help you out.

See you soon

Rich

will someone pm me there number please, i will be coming from manchester :) i will pm mine back :)

PM sent :thumbsup:

i should able to make it this time, but not sure what times i will be setting off, but will join the A1 at Boroughbridge, see you all then... :) :) :) :) :)

i should able to make it this time, but not sure what times i will be setting off, but will join the A1 at Boroughbridge, see you all then... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Will be great to see the car again, Maz. Breezer and I will be passing Boroughbridge (all being well) @ 12:10. Fancy a mini-cooooonnnnvvvooooyyyy!?

Habu

:hokus-pokus: Now then. As the new boy in town i feel it necessary to come on Sunday, give my baby her first long-ish run... unless there's any objections?? ;)

Moffmo, Chris etc:- Told you it wouldn't take me long to get into the swing of things!!

Rob

i should able to make it this time, but not sure what times i will be setting off, but will join the A1 at Boroughbridge, see you all then... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Will be great to see the car again, Maz. Breezer and I will be passing Boroughbridge (all being well) @ 12:10. Fancy a mini-cooooonnnnvvvooooyyyy!?

Habu

That will be great, will try get on to A1 near Boroughbridge around 12:10, if not i will park on hard shoulder just pass boroughbridge juction on the A1 around 11:55 just in case....see you guys then... :) :) :) :) :)

will be nice to see you again maz, not coming in my lexus :ph34r: will be taking wifes MR2 :eek: if she lets me :lol::lol:

will be nice to see you again maz, not coming in my lexus  :ph34r: will be taking wifes MR2  :eek: if she lets me  :lol:  :lol:

Aye Maz.. good to have you with us again! :yes:

and Gordan... good to see another MR2 coming along as well!.. i think we should have a picture with all the MR2's together! B)

Will be nice to see you all again, and am i the only Lexus there?...... :)  :)  :P  :P  :P

maz, i will have my lexus car keys with me :lol::lol::lol:

Will be nice to see you all again, and am i the only Lexus there?...... :)  :)  :P  :P  :P

maz, i will have my lexus car keys with me :lol::lol::lol:

is that so that the wife cant take it while your off with her MR2... :lol:

Habu

That will be great, will try get on to A1 near Boroughbridge around 12:10, if not i will park on hard shoulder just pass boroughbridge juction on the A1 around 11:55 just in case....see you guys then... :) :) :) :) :)

Ok Maz but isn't the A1 at Boroughbridge the A1(M) and thus you can't park on the hard shoulder??? I'm not sure.

Habu

Don't think it turns into the A1M till later on. I'm sure there are still parking bays on that stretch of road.

Maz - nice one. See you there mate

Dicey2k - ditto !

Rich

Just a thought.

See you soon

Rich

C'mon then somebody, fling me a number! Send a PM cos i never check my e-mails! ta!

Me Zee and mr2nut123 are meeting up at Showcase cinema car park as im coming from bradford at 12pm to head off together in convoy to the FerryBridge Services for 12.30..

Your more than welcome to join us... :yes::thumbsup:

I'll give you my number in a pm. :yes:

Thanks for telling me about this Fizz :cacker: :rolleyes:

Can i come :P :D

shatap.. i told you i would ring ya this week.. its only Tues.. :lol: give a man a break! :P

Updated list with a list of the cars which should be attending..

Ken - Avensis tubby

Les & Ann - Mk3 MR2

Fizz - Mk2 MR2 tubby

Christine & Paul - Mk2 MR2

mr2nut123 - Mk2 MR2

james1760 - Mk2 MR2

Dale_V - Mk MR2

ZeroBlade - Mk2 MR2

Jaxx & Tegan - (all being well) - Mk2 MR2 tubby

Stu8 & Mazdaboy - Mk2 MR2 tubby or Mazda RX7 TT

gordon hutchinson - MR2 (the wife's) :D

Po-Ta-Toes - Yaris

Seveer unaek - Yaris

Chriscanavan - Yaris T-Sport

Breezer - Yaris

Earpl - Yaris T-Sport

Jaydan - Yaris

dicey2k - Yaris

Boro Sera & Asha - Celica GT-R or Toyota Sera

Habu - Celica

sxb182 - GT4 ST205

Skunky Steve - TRD kitted Celica

Firthy - Corrola G6R

Hou - Starlet SR

Maz - IS200 (maybe)

29 peeps attending

29?? Iv never been to a meet, but im guessing that's a lot!! Frickin' A!

I think a major photo shoot is in order!

Also, just realised, im the only Yaris SR that shall be present! Rarity i tell thee!! :D

This is gonna be a good one :D

Lets try and get all the Mr2s lined up, then all the yarises, then all the other cars, convoy will looooooooook awesome!!!

And when they are parked up too :D:D

is everyone on that list bowling?