Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris 1.0 Project

sharky

I am working on modifing my 1.0vvti 62bhp upto a 1.0 Turbo 110bhp but what else can you get for this car

anyone Know of anywhere near Doncaster i can get a decent bodykit

pls reply

erm..... you could get a T-Sport and stick the HKS induction kit & Exhuast on it and you would then have 120bhp out of an unstressed engine - would be loads more reliable and loads more economical.... If you want to stick a body kit on it theres a Tsport going on buy2repair.co.uk that needs a new wing, door panel and rear quarter for around 4k.

checkout:

www.fensport.co.uk

www.hks.co.uk

www.tdi-plc.co.uk

These places do stuff for most Yaris models!

Steve.

I've always been interested in the turbo upgrade for the 1.0 yaris, even considered it for mine

but Steve is right it would stress the engine and ruin your fuel economy but maybe that's worth it for having possibly the most exclusive 1.0 litre in the UK! :D

I'm pretty sure if you did go for the turbo you'd have to change the suspension and steering rack at some point though as well as put bigger wheels on it but that's just my opinion.

I think that an induction kit and backbox would sound quite sweet with the 1.0, not sure about body kits not really my thing.

let me know how it goes tho sharky

cheers

Sam

I'm pretty sure if you did go for the turbo you'd have to change the suspension and steering rack at some point though as well as put bigger wheels on it but that's just my opinion

why would you need to change the steering rack, putting bigger wheels on is asthetic and in practice slows a car down, if you wanted quick acceleration you could stick with standerd sized wheels

the suspensin would need to be stiffened up a tad, this could be done with springs, and brakes id recon upgrading to T-Sprt items would be ok.

the turbo fitted to a 1.0 litre engine isnt going to stress either the engine or chassis to any great amounts.

and it aint gonna break any speed records

for stuff for the Yaris, go look at TTE website...

TTE WEBSITE

Ive got straight cat back 5"round rage backbox

17" fox wheels

pipercross induction kit

60mm drop

alloy spoiler

looks and sounds sweet

just not very fast needs somthing else

Hense the turbo idea

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links