Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Navara Vs Hilux - Double Cab Pick Up.

Cubic Incubi

firstly, the navara has more stock hp, and is cheaper - i can get a 04 reg 0 miles from nissan main dealer for £1320 + Vat.

is it harder to sell on and insure a brand new uk spec import? as these can be had even cheaper by the time i add my accesories although i have to pay extra apparently for manufacturers UK warranty..

do you rate the new hilux better?

Having had both as company cars I can say that the Nissan is the better all round truck. Drives better (on road), looks better & better value for money!

Who told you it costs you more to have a UK warranty, thats rubbish.

& if you want a brand new '54' UK dealer supplied Navarra I can do you one for £13995 + vat. Or even beter I have a new Navarra Outlaw in black with leather available for immediate delivery that I can do you a deal on.

:thumbsup:

Having had both as company cars I can say that the Nissan is the better all round truck.  I have a new Navarra Outlaw in black with leather available for immediate delivery that I can do you a deal on.

how much?

• 1 month later...
Having had both as company cars I can say that the Nissan is the better all round truck. Drives better (on road), looks better & better value for money!

Who told you it costs you more to have a UK warranty, thats rubbish.

& if you want a brand new '54' UK dealer supplied Navarra I can do you one for £13995 + vat. Or even beter I have a new Navarra Outlaw in black with leather available for immediate delivery that I can do you a deal on.

Can you supply a Navarra Outlaw in black with leather?

Funny I should notice this post today, someone asked my old man about this last week and he asked me.

Still not sure though...

A