Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Area Coverage

System~G

Where do you come from?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you come from?

• High Wycombe
    • Watford
    • St Albans
    • Dunstable
    • Luton
    • Milton Keyens
    • Bedford
    • Warickshire
    • Northampton
    • Kettering
    • Rugby
    • Stratford-upon-Avon
    • Cambridge
    • Harlow

The area covers from the M25 up to Rugby (South to North) and Cambridge to Stratford-upon-Avon (East to West)

Please can members let me know where they come from so I can get an idea of where to hold meets and make as fair as possible for everyone covered by the area.

Obviously, There may be some towns that have been left off the poll and some towns that fall onto the border of another area. If this is the case, post a reply so I can add/remove from my datbase.

Cheers :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Still needing continueous member input into this. Not many of you have put down your whereabouts as yet :rolleyes:

Don't moan when we don't organise events closer to you :P

Well, I'm north of Oxford, and only 15 miles from Stratford!

Is there an option for N.Oxfordshire? :D

Not taking the mickey or anything, but those towns, pinned on a map, would make an "L-shape." It kinda forgets that alot of Oxfordshire is right next door, from the M25 up,,and as far West as Stratford.

;)

I've put a vote in under Stratford, as it's the nearest on the above Poll.

Not taking the mickey or anything, but those towns, pinned on a map, would make an "L-shape." It kinda forgets that alot of Oxfordshire is right next door, from the M25 up,,and as far West as Stratford.

;)

Yeah... My appologies, I was looking at a kack online map when I was sorting the towns included in the area :unsure:

Welcome to the central region in that case :thumbsup: :D

Oh only 10 peeps bovered to vote :crybaby: Come on peeps we need to know your whereabouts so that we can organise a meet in a more fairer location as we are about to plan a local meet very soon :thumbsup:

jerry!!

now isnt warwickshire (where im from :P) classed as midlands, which is ran by dawesy?

Not necessarily... Depends where in warwickshire you're based. If you draw a straight line from Rugby (which falls into central area) to Stratford Upon Avon (which is the furtherest west town in the region) Warwickshire is included.

You'll also find that with the last round of regional meets, it would have taken you only 45 minutes (max) to get to the central area meet in Northampton than over an hour to get to Derby.

Once again:

Members are not restricted as to which regional meet they go to.

For instance if the Central Region crew were to hold a mini regional meet in Rugby, I'm sure many from Birmingham and the surroundings (that normally fall into the Midlands region) wouldn't mind coming to it. Likewise if the Midlands area had a mini regional meet slightly further south than what they normally do, I would join them if I were free.

At our last regional meet we had the "Flat Eric" Yaris turn up. The owner is based in Dorset (or somewhere near there, which is far south and is well over a 2 hour drive away).

We have had meets in Milton Keynes where we have had members from Birmingham attend too.

The regions have been set up to try get more people involved in the social side of things that have previously found it difficult to attend organised meets due to distances they had to travel.

yeah i didnt know it was at MK til after its about the same to midlands meet as is the MK meet, so im able to do either, may alternate of if cash flow is good both :P

• 4 weeks later...
:thumbsup::thumbsup: Hi there people im new to the world of TOC and have recently just added my vote as im from Northampton. Where does it look like the best place for people to meet is going to be then? Cya around Dan

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup: Hi there people im new to the world of TOC and have recently just added my vote as im from Northampton. Where does it look like the best place for people to meet is going to be then? Cya around Dan

Hi Dan B)

Welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

If you look in the Club Meets and Events Section (main page) and scroll down there are listings for all the national and regional meets and events. Or you could just Click Here to take you there :thumbsup:

There is no scheduled TOC meet for the Central region planned for April (as yet), but if you have any ideas you want to bounce around - just jump in B)

You also have PM regarding Northants Jap ;) (or hopefully will do as soon as you've clocked up enough posts).

• 2 years later...

The area covers from the M25 up to Rugby (South to North) and Cambridge to Stratford-upon-Avon (East to West)

Please can members let me know where they come from so I can get an idea of where to hold meets and make as fair as possible for everyone covered by the area.

Obviously, There may be some towns that have been left off the poll and some towns that fall onto the border of another area. If this is the case, post a reply so I can add/remove from my datbase.

is peterborough in and aroumd ur area?

• 4 weeks later...

• 11 months later...

I'm in Northampton - wondered whats happened to the meets and where everyone actually goes - doesn't seem to be a lot happening around here.

• 2 months later...

I'm new here, and look Bedford is in the list :yes: that poll was made specially for me :yahoo: VOTED

• 2 months later...

as small and awfull as it is wellingborough is here too lol

thanks

:eek:

I started this thread 4 years ago and have not been very active in TOC for a number of years due to various work commitments etc...

I have not organised an event in nearly 3 years.

I am also not based in the region anymore either...

I think it's about time someone else took over and put themselves forward to the management to do this :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links