Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#1 Thing To Do This Winter...

Jimlad

£500

****tttt i thought mine was bad when the cable snapped and rolled down a hill straight into a post, the bill came to £250 :o

Stick it in gear when you park!!!! thats what ill be doing!!

Cheers boys  :thumbsup:

I could do that but i live on a rather banked driveway

might slip :wacko:

I always leave it in 1st gear and in reverse gear if on a decline, heard too many stories of cars going off on their own after the owner has left!

I always leave it in 1st gear and in reverse gear if on a decline, heard too many stories of cars going off on their own after the owner has left!

I remember a guy who had his car NOT a toyota in gear, and handbreak and the !Removed! thing rolled and smashed into someone elses caravan.

My car rolled off on it's own the other week (non Toyota). Now I have to buy a Yaris bumper for my colleague's car it rolled into. :crybaby: Knowing me though, if I left it in gear, I'd go to start it up and forget.

Best thing to do if your car is off the road for a while is to leave it on flat ground with handbrake off and support a wheel with something like bricks. That way it stops the brakes sticking on.