Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

...2004 Nearly Over...

Ismael

Hi to all,

now that 2004 days are numbered, let's welcome 2005 with the mods u would want to have next yr.

I personally want a GT spoiler (Alu), radar detector, neon under car kit as priority and also fins like opening like in the BMW on each sides near the repeaters and y not an EVO6 air scoop on the bonnet.

How about u??

Cheers

Ismael

yes dont start kicking off! :angry:

all the things mention there are for pure ASTHETIC reasons so no its not going to make it faster...

on that note...

Ismael... i like the idea of the Beemer wing vents, not been done on a vitz yet i dont believe, cant say i agree with the ally spoiler though or the EVO vent :)

back to basic with finnishin off sound system and few interior mods such as colour bits

full bodykit, probs booster, morrette lights

C-west kit (minus rear spoiler)

Booster tuning rear Spoiler

Lexus lights

Fujitsubo powergetter/ RSR ExMag (can't decide between the two)

eibach/gmax lowering springs (can't decide how much i want to lower the car because of the crap roads here)

Light smoke window tints

Upgraded dash Speakers

Vitz RS interior conversion :huh: (this will hopefully be my great accomplishment!)

Tachometer

Possibilities:

Carbon fibre bonnet (this would however, definately be the last mod for the year!)

New alloys (if old ones don't look good with c-west kit)

New headunit, cd changer etc

Some momo interior styling

bodykit, tints, lexus lights, exhaust should be on by begining of july, rest should be done by end of september...fingers crossed!

Good luck to everyone with their plans for next for year, and make sure you get the pics up when you've done the next mod!

Ross

jesus, did he in any way say it would increase performance?

mods im after in january are electric windows, new JBL dash Speakers and door Speakers. Possible tint the front windows too - YES ITS ILLEGAL BEFORE YOU START. Lowered. New alloys posssibly. Hopefully a tte spoiler and sideskirts, a german brand front bumper which is an all in one (looks like t sport one with front skirt - but nicer) lord knows for back bumper.

wouldnt mind a gorgeous busty brunette for the passenger seat! :P would settle for a blonde tho! ;)

I agree with Danny! :lol:

But seriously, a TTE spoiler and a zorst or maybe just a new car!!! ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links