Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supporting Toc !

TheNissanMan

Views in this post are my own opinions but hopefully reflect those of other TOC members....

TOC is still growing and getting better by the day, through the hard work and dedication of the senior Administrations TOC is now able to offer it's members a number of discounts through it's Gold Scheme, regular meets at various locations at discounted rates and advise ona large matter of subjects through the forums...

All these actions still cost money from Web Hosting, to Letterheads to approach different companies for discount, and things like banners for shows and meets.

TOC seriously needs some support from it's user's, I know my cheque will be in the post as soon as I get paid, we all enjoy using TOC on a regular basis, it would be nice to see people help out the site financially aswelll.

As I said at the beginning of the post these are just my own opinions but would be nivce to see what others think, and to see others help out as well.....

:rolleyes: Just waiting for one check to clear before sending one off to join,probably friday.Lot of hard work gone into starting this club and £25 is nothing compared to the benefits of being in it.

Scoob,

TOC run a Gold Membership scheme which give you a number of discounts with peeps like Toyota GB, Demon Tweaks etc to name justa few, Gold Members also have another forum where further discounts are discussed/arranged which is only accesbile to Gold Members.

There is a nominal fee of £25 p.a. to join and all funds go directly to the club, these funds will help towards the letterheads, hosting, gold cards etc and when enough members have joined up things like banners and the niceties for the shows, at current TOC does not have any Banners as the members have not yet started to support the club financially by signing up....

oh right, well I am a poor man at the mo, but i will sign up next month no worrys :D

I sent my dosh off earlier this month - I recon it's worth it, and a relativly cheap way to show your appreciation fot the efforts that go into running the Club. Can't wait to get my Gold Membership card and the red carpet rolled out for me at JAPFEST!

Steve.

did mine at the weekend but set up a standing order still cant access the gold forums yet :( will give it a few days and see

Keep your hair on Ryan!!!

I've just gone gold!! I look really funny now!! lol :D

Cheque will be in first class post tonight.

Gold Badger ;)

I shall check what Andrew has done - he's a skinflint and won't pay for anything until he's nagged!

:D

• 1 month later...
oh right, well I am a poor man at the mo, but i will sign up next month no worrys :D

its now over a month and waiting... you said you would :yes:

i just done too. was going to wait till got the new engine paid for but what the hell :group-cuddles:

ill sign up as soon as i hear about a job & get paid, moneys kinda tight at the moment im affraid. :(

J