Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do 5-dr Yaris T-sport's Exist ?

nam

Hi,

i have been looking for a UK 5 door t-sport for the past 4 months both privately and via the main dealers. I have a budget of 8K, but as yet i have not even seen one yaris 5 door t-sport. Are these hard to find rare models ?

thanks

Yes they do...

V_80058a08.jpgV_8005d701.jpgV_8005d6fd.jpg

Only in the phase 2 so they will be more than your budget of 8k. They come in the 3 colours shown with the occasional special edition colour, (even rarer).

Yes they do...

V_80058a08.jpgV_8005d701.jpgV_8005d6fd.jpg

Only in the phase 2 so they will be more than your budget of 8k. They come in the 3 colours shown with the occasional special edition colour, (even rarer).

cheers Reece,

What price will i be looking at for a 02-03 plate as i thought this is when they initally began making the 5 door ?

The 5 door T-Sport is very recent (last 12 months I think, if that) 04 onwards. I have only ever seen one on the road!!!

Rarer than hens teeth...

They was around in 03 because Cooperman66

has got a 5 door Tsport.

thanks, doesn't look like there will be any chance of me getting a used one from the dealers, they don't even have any demos :(

dont hold out much hope of a 5dr demo but you never know,

aint sure if they do it but ask your dealer to try source one

for you,they may have one parked in a field somewhere!

Take a look on Autotrader, found these two not far off your budget & both from Toyota dealers.

Second one sounds like a bargain with less than 5k on the clock & in the best colour too!

Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-i T Sport 5-Dr

GV53 UAX 2003 OCT

12,000 miles Chilli Red

Manual Petrol £8,995

Finished in Chilli Red with grey cloth / velour interior. Specification includes anti-lock brakes, drivers air bag, air conditioning, alloy wheels, central locking, compact disc player, electric windows, engine immobiliser, front fog lamps, power steering, rear wash wipe, rev counter and sunroof.

2003 53 Reg Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-i T Sport,

5 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 4,510 miles, Thunder Grey, Anti-lock brakes,Drivers air bag,Air conditioning,Alarm,Alloy wheels,Central locking,Electric windows,Power steering,Sunroof,Adjustable steering wheel,Engine immobiliser,Compact disc player,Front fog lamps,cloth interior. £8,995.