Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfast To Be Invaded By Maxpower!

Steve Ratcliffe

I dunno if anyone else gets junkmail from Maxpower, but I just got one today informing all their readers that they should all go to JAPFEST :(

maybe some of them will move to the other side? They will learn hell of a lot about good cars! :wacko:

wouldn't imagine Combe wil letthem in as it's fully booked.....

JapFest have sold 850 car places already and wouldn't want many more cars than that in the grounds as there isn't going to be much more space !!

I've got to speak to the organisers this afternoon so will ask them....

According to JapFest there are tickets available on the gate soanyo0ne who wants to turn up can buy a ticket on location....

Looks like we could have a bit of a mare on site if all the muppets turn up :angry:

Look on the bright side. Although there will be many mindless 17 yr olds with lowered Vauxhall Nova aspirations, Maxpower may also bring down countless topless and/or completely naked women.

Note to Ladies reading this:

SORRY, I am NOT trying to sound chauvenist. Only trying to lighten the depression maxpower has brought.

perhaps the bakery will bring some baps! :lol::lol:

Also heard the local pet shop are gonna bring some puppies along too! :lol::lol:

Ouch.. stop hitting me with your handbag.. ouchhh :wacko: :(

At the end of the day IF Max Power, aliens from Mars or anybody wants to turn up it's still going to be a mad day out with some great laughs and great cars there...

If you're arriving early anyway there won't be much traffic getting into Combe so not really going to make any difference...

We have a stand so 'reserved parking' so shouldn't make any difference anyway. Only problem I can see is it may take longer getting through the traffic to the queue for track time...

i just going to be photographing everything!

have not had chance to use my camera this year apart from gaydon! Then i did not finish the film off.

dont suppose anybody is taking a digi camera with them are they, would like to scrounge a couple of photo's of the old bird (ment the car) in digital format to put on the forum, only have two and have posted them in the members gallery. would like to use one as my avatar, but cant get the one i,ve got to go small enough.

should be using my PC as a door stop realy its that old........ :ph34r:

dont suppose anybody is taking a digi camera with them are they, would like to scrounge a couple of photo's of the old bird (ment the car) in digital format to put on the forum, only have two and have posted them in the members gallery. would like to use one as my avatar, but cant get the one i,ve got to go small enough.

should be using my PC as a door stop realy its that old........ :ph34r:

i am pal - i'll take a couple for you..... ;)

And of all the "maxed" cars too of course..... :blink:

Thanks matey,

much appriciated, going to have to buy a copy of photoshop or something similar, see you on the 17th then :unsure:

With reference to Max Power bringing birds - I always thought the birds in Max Power were a bit ropey - not looked for a while so they might have upped their standards?

Steve. :D

The last show i went to was one for WESTFIELDS, some sort of hand built kit car, i tink :wacko:

anyway the point being they had the girls from the Sunday Sport. being totaly sexist and all that, they were worth looking at, all be it some a little false if you see what i mean. :P

I ABLOLUTELY REFUSE to wash my baby in a skimpy bikini and lay accross her massaging myself in foam like I've not been laid in ages!!!

eerrr, what a thought!!! :D :D :D :D

I'm a Badger, not a !Removed!!! :P

After yesterday I guess I better behave......

Badger, you make it so easy.....

Wonder how many badgers are in Max Power ?????

I don't know what you mean Witch....

I just thought it might be a good way to hide the badger caught in the air vents.... :ph34r:

Congrats on the new job BTW...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links