Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi I'm New To This Club

Noodle

Hey, I make a great bridesmaid, I'm an expert at it.........so you know, if the time ever comes you know where I am :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noodle

• Calisto

• GT4 BOOSTER

• daktari

Hi Youngy.....hope your doing o.k......I have noticed quite alot of people dont fill in the profile part......why is that? Perhaps its just me.............being a nosey female and wanting to know all about everyone :D So how long have you been with TOC? have you done many meets?

Im not so bad Noodle - on a nightshift at mo. Joined TOC in march 04 and never looked back. No never been to any meets..either theyre too far or the ones that are close'ish im at work :rolleyes:.

I prefer not to fill in the 'profile' part, just like to have abit of privacy etc. Same with a few others members.

P.S - Go Gold...and save £sssss :thumbsup:

lmao if Rich reads this he will have a fit. :unsure:  and go into hiding  <_<  :rolleyes:

LMAO... Asha ... Rich will kill ya.. esp now that you have arranged a bridesmaid as well!... :lol::thumbsup:

nice one Noodle.. :D

Well if i was to be totally honest with myself :eek:  The gen 6 is a gorgeous car no doubt and like you say its evolved quite nicely,  especially in the mechanical dept. (I`d love to put the gen 6 engine and transmission in mine) The only blot on the landscape is the lack of pop up headlights...... Real sportscars have pop up headlights.  :lol: . Just have to blame the yanks for that,  :yes: 

But at the end of the day i just love my gen 5. I cant ever see me selling it, unless someone out there wants to swap a twin turbo supra for it????????  :huh:

What....... No takers?  :crybaby:

Pop up headlights do look cool - I always wanted a car with pop ups when I was young - I remember the Ford Probe coming out (yeah I know :crybaby: ) and I wanted one of them :help: ! but they banned them cause of how they mame pedestrians so cars which have them are starting to get a bit old now, and I wanted less risk of breakdowns. If I'm totally honest with myself :eek: as well, I probably would go for a gen 7 after the gen 6 even though I don't like them as much - I think I would just go for it for the newness - must check the headroom out in them one day! I'm 6'2 and I only just fit in my gen 6! :D

cor blimey I couldn't handle shift work......especially nights, its bad enough doing 9.00 to 5.30 :D Pity you never get to many meets, lets hope you will be able to make one this year. You said go gold and save pounds, whats that all about then?

You should think ahead Asha......you never know when you may need that bridesmaid and I'm here ready :D (hope Rich doesn't have a fit :D )

I couldn't handle your hours but I could defo handle the 4 days off :D Thanks for sending me the link for the memberships, I shall check that out later. Cheers mate

You should think ahead Asha......you never know when you may need that bridesmaid and I'm here ready  :D   (hope Rich doesn't have a fit  :D )

I really, really hope that he doesnt have a fit too.:( :unsure::thumbsup: I try not to think ahead to far with anything these days .lol it could get quite scary. :ph34r: :)

Anyway I wasnt the one to mention marriage. :D I am a good girl. :rolleyes:

Ash.

only part of a body kit the gen 6 needs if its not there are side skirts , they dont need a body kit in my opinion , just some good looking  16 " or 17 " wheels .    i'm getting trd side skirts for mine cos they were missing when i bought it , new wheels and i'm done spending. :thumbsup:

possibly a private plate -  st185 killa  would be nice , eh ?  dak  :lol:  :lol:

Hah.!!! Yeah right. Bring it on :boxing::lol::lol:

Can i just point out that the fastest celica in the UK is a Gen 5 GT4. :D :D

But seriously. I would like the Engine and box out of a Gen 6.

And as for sotal.... Wanting a Gen 7 ??? I dunno. You youngsters. :lol:

Noodle..... Watch it if you go GOLD SOTOC will be after you joining their coven. :lol:

And as for sotal.... Wanting a Gen 7 ??? I dunno. You youngsters.  :lol: 

:D I didn't say want! - I would much prefer the gen 6 to the gen 7, but I can just see myself moving to it - I will get as long as I can out of the gen 6 - hopefully longer than my previous vehicles it's my 10th vehicle (motorbikes and cars included) and I'm only 22 (I get bored easily!) but seriously it has a good chance of staying for a while as it fits the purpose perfectly. I plan to own it for 5 years atleast. :thumbsup:

only part of a body kit the gen 6 needs if its not there are side skirts , they dont need a body kit in my opinion , just some good looking  16 " or 17 " wheels .    i'm getting trd side skirts for mine cos they were missing when i bought it , new wheels and i'm done spending. :thumbsup:

possibly a private plate -  st185 killa   would be nice , eh ?  dak   :lol:  :lol:

Hah.!!! Yeah right. Bring it on :boxing::lol::lol:

Can i just point out that the fastest celica in the UK is a Gen 5 GT4. :D :D

But seriously. I would like the Engine and box out of a Gen 6.

And as for sotal.... Wanting a Gen 7 ??? I dunno. You youngsters. :lol:

Noodle..... Watch it if you go GOLD SOTOC will be after you joining their coven. :lol:

LOL "coven"............. I like it and Noodle you would be more than welcome to become a SoTOC. The rest of the Sisters and I are in the middle of a new venture that is TOP SECRET.

So go GOLD. you know it makes sense and you save bucket loads of dosh on various car thingies :yes::yes:

Ash SoTOC :thumbsup: B)

The rest of the Sisters and I are in the middle of a new venture that is TOP SECRET.

Is it the soTOC calendar? :drool: What month are you, Ash?

The rest of the Sisters and I are in the middle of a new venture that is TOP SECRET.

Is it the soTOC calendar? :drool: What month are you, Ash?

LOL its not a SoTOC Calender but that is something I can put to the rest of SoTOC :ph34r:

I know we would all be up for it :yes:

Ash B)

Joining the SOTOC sounds good 2 me.......TOP SECRET STUFF!!!!! I like it :D So are all you SOTOC up for little ole Noodle joining them?????

Going Gold looks a good option but may have to put a hold on that this month......any donations welcome though :D

Hey Asha, has Rich had his fit yet?...........I was only joking Rich don't be too mad :angry: especially not at my m8 Asha :D

:group-cuddles:

Well Noodle.. from one SoTOCer... to a SoTOC Candidate ;) you have to be gold to be a member of SoTOC :P hehehe...

But once you are... its all girlies together!!

If you cant afford to go gold til next month no worries.. you can always be a SoTOC in Training ;) hehehee

But Im sure the girls would love to have you on board

Joining the SOTOC sounds good 2 me.......TOP SECRET STUFF!!!!!  I like it  :D  So are all you SOTOC up for little ole Noodle joining them?????

Going Gold looks a good option but may have to put a hold on that this month......any donations welcome though  :D

Hey Asha, has Rich had his fit yet?...........I was only joking Rich don't be too mad  :angry:    especially not at my m8 Asha  :D

:group-cuddles:

Lol Noodle I dont know if he has read it yet and welcome SoTOC in training. :group-cuddles: Boys beware another one is joining the clan :P

Thanks girls for letting me be a SOTOC in training :D I'll do ya all proud........once I go gold :D So what goes on in SOTOC then???? Now this will annoy quiksilver, he will try and get all the juicy info out of me........but don't worry girls my lips will be sealed :D All girls together :group-cuddles: Sorry lads :P

lol Cant tell you on here, but the lads might be able to fill you in. oh do you have an MSN address??? we either chat on MSN or in GOLD.

Ash.

lol.....had a feeling you couldn't tell me on here :D My msn is nikkimreilly@hotmail.com now boys, don't you all go emailing me trying to find out top secret stuff :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links