Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just got my Corolla T-Sport yesterday....

^LoBo^

Hi LoBo,

hope you enjoyed the ride home, I've had mine for just over 3 weeks now, the smile factor is still increasing, I'm off up to south west Scotland tomorrow for a weekend golfing break, I have no doubts the driving up there will be more fun than the driving off the tee's for me.

I've posted some pics of mine in the gallery, if you find the time to take a peek.

Welocome to the club, and a great choice of car.;)

Hi ^LoBo^ Welcome to the club!

Hi Lobo,

I've now gone over 1200 miles and had the revs up to 8000rpm in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, what an increddilbe noise the car makes once you go over 7200, the fel of the car at speed is very solid on the road, I can feel the benefit of having the 17x7 as I gave the car plenty through some very tight bends, and only got the VSC bleeping once. The grin just keeps getting bigger:D

I did a factory tour today where they make the Corrolla and saw the assembly line.

All i can say is that i was so gobsmacked at the preperations and organisation this company has.

Seeing a corrolla from a Shell into a drivable car was really interesting.. something i will never forget!

I Will try and get the club a factory tour.... but it will be a while as there is a long waiting list.

I will write to Toyota this week