Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clean Car

toyota rally

ive just spent all day cleaning my car(5 hours ) :D

what a way to spend the bank holiday.

how did you spend yours

happy new year every peeps

Well I went to Tescos, my card got declined (due to a Switch problem) so I had to use my credit card which I was most unhappy about... - had to ring up First Direct to find out problem and forgot my secret password and everything as I rarely actually call them - remembered it eventually - woman on the other end must have thought I was a right muppet!

Got home, put shopping away and then cleaned up the kitchen which because we've just had a new one fitted is still a total mess as half the floor tiles are down and the walls are bare!

I think I would have preferred to wash my car today but I didnt get round to doing so! Its not that dirty anyways! :D

And to top it all - I have to go back to work tomorrow! :ffs:

:P

spent hour and half cleaning my car too :D

spent rest of afternoon sorting things out for my hols in a

couple of weeks B) .....oh and i've got work in morning too :crybaby:

back to work for me to :(

but in a nice clean car :)

out of intrest what products do you all use when cleaning your cars ?

i use zimmol car wash zimmol polish back to black wonder wheels Halfords tyre cleaner and pledge and about 50 cloths what are the best products

I had lunch with a good friend and then have been chilling out before work later. Been looking at pix of horny hot hunies (in the club) all day............ :thumbsup:

May wash car tomorrow. :thumbsup:

back to work for me to :(

but in a nice clean car :)

out of intrest what products do you all use when cleaning your cars ?

Autoglym :D all through from washing to waxing :thumbsup:

Yeah!! We been out drifting a landrover at the top of a hill...IN THE MUD :lol: :D

i have cleaned the whole garage out and it has taken all day along with taking all christmas lights down (they are deffo not going up next year lol)

I got up at 10 am, went to the rubbish tip with my Dad in the Yaris - got rid of a load of old junk and to Somerfield, got a few bits, came home, finished tidying my room, came online and then removed all my bits from my Yaris as she goes to Toyota tomorrow for a few repairs

Had to go into work today to prep all the equipment for everyone coming back tomorrow. It was a nice day( ish ) so I decided to walk there.......a decision assisted by the fact that both of my cars are off the road atm and i couldn't find the lights for my mountain bike.

It only took an hour and a half to get to work !

Stopped off at the local carvery on my way back home for a big tea !

Rich