Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyres For A Corolla T-sport

se99paj

I have just had my first puncture in my T-Sport, the tyre is split and can't be fixed. I was a little annoyed as the tyres have only done 15000 miles. I don't know whether this is good or not.

Anyway, I went around a few places yesterday and I got quoted a price of over £100 for a replacement tyre that was a Bridgestone, the same as what I currently have. Does anyone know anywhere else that could give me a better offer??

I have just had my first puncture in my T-Sport, the tyre is split and can't be fixed. I was a little annoyed as the tyres have only done 15000 miles. I don't know whether this is good or not.

Anyway, I went around a few places yesterday and I got quoted a price of over £100 for a replacement tyre that was a Bridgestone, the same as what I currently have. Does anyone know anywhere else that could give me a better offer??

I think that is quite a reasonable price, have been quoted around 100-140 per tyre localy, Dunlop make quite a reasonable tire which i currently use.

Thanks for the response Aphelion, I wasn't sure if that was a good price or not, I got that quote from Halfords and I have been told they are expensive so I'm gonna wait to see a few other places just to see if there is much difference. To be honest I know nothing about tyres so any advice would be useful.

Thanks for the response Aphelion, I wasn't sure if that was a good price or not, I got that quote from Halfords and I have been told they are expensive so I'm gonna wait to see a few other places just to see if there is much difference. To be honest I know nothing about tyres so any advice would be useful.

No Bother Se99paj, you might want to try Black Circles, they have a website and offer fitting, other than that i find the best deals round this way are the smaller companies.

Hi

Bush Tyres are normally fairly cheap from round were I'am (North East Lincs). I know some one with a Mazda 6 (it's tyres were same make & type, but a little wider at 205/55 R16) & they were charged £80 each tyre fully fitted.

pb5

:wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links