Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carina E Gti

lberston

Hi there,

I drive a CARINA E GTi and was wondering if anybody else with one has any ideas or suggestions about modifying them as there does not seem to be a lot available . Have tried fensport but they dont seem to have a lot. any ideas would help? :huh::unsure: :D

Its red if you want to know(just like your mr2)

post-3-1052485798.jpg

• 7 months later...

hi!!I'm also a happy user of T19 GTI (158PS as standard, but now who knows maybe ca. 180-190PS) I'm from Poland and sorry for my bad english, simple ways to improve your GTI :

1) Gt version for your 3S-GE engine it will gives you 20-30% as well for Nm and PS

2) Turbo, don't forget about good downpipe

3) modyfie also your computer to get so as it was in Carina 2 :D

P.S. sorry for mistakes-but as you already know

Iberston ...

Try this link mate .. :

http://www.carina-e.com/

As far as mods go, check the photo gallery, the silver Carina with 'Clarion' decals on looks da biz !

Looks like a up and comin Carina GTi web site :yes:

I've found quite a few links (too many to mention) on performance mods, i.e. Performance Magncor Leads, Platinum Plugs, and you can always mod virtually ANY air filter system to fit, sod what the company says.

I had a HUGE Ram-Raid air filter for me old Renault 5 GT Turbo, and fitted it to me Astra GTE 16v, was awesome, so sod what manufactures say, you just have to make it fit, its what I do :D

So for performance all I am doin is performance plugs, leads, air filter, thats it ! Plus run it on Super-Unleaded and then keep ya car clean with some nice wheels, and ya got a nice motor.

I attached a photo of mine too, its Maroon.

I got some links of spoilers if thats of any help to ya, email me.

Cheers :thumbsup:

post-3-1072643504.jpg

3S-GTE? good for 300+bhp and a fairly straight forward swap

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone please clarify what was done to later Carina GTi's to give the power boost, if I am correct earlier versions like mine were 158BHP and later ones were 173 BHP

I too want to increase the performance.

What about exhausts ?

Cheers

Kev

• 1 year later...

i have the 173bhp version, they are very fast allright but i want to increase the power.