Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Opinion On....

projectprelude

Really curious about this because a few of you have a dig at me for posting my video of me doing dounuts i just want to know what the genral opinion is on displaying an mr2. Im not talking about just me i cant be the only mr2 owner to have done it.

Just as a genral debate no arguing or slating.

Right my opinion is if someone wants to do it fair enough if they have a car that can pull it off well and there not going to do it near my car or other people i dont care its there problem. I would only do it where its safe although i do it it is still my pride and joy but i wouldnt endanger another person/car. Aslo wouldnt do it at a cruise because then it just sprials and people will get hurt...

My 2 pence.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• projectprelude

• BLOODUK

• Stu8

• Rookey

Top Posters In This Topic

i say do it, its your car and you do what you like, not as if your dangering ayone and there were no brick walls around. whole point of gettin a sports car is so you can show off a bit, otherwise might as well get a 1.0 fiesta or the like.

my predictions are this topic is gonna cause some fighting and dissapear

I think it seems and looks a bit silly. Kinda like a dog chasing its tail.

Theres just no point.

well whats the point in owning a good looking sports car? you drive it from a to b with no "spirited" driving? these cars are meant for showing off.

car park is a nice seculded place with no people just crossin the road.

well whats the point in owning a good looking sports car? you drive it from a to b with no "spirited" driving? these cars are meant for showing off.

yes but surely spinning in circles causing loads of smoke and burning your tires out is just.......silly?

I show my car off every time I go out on the roads with it. Dont need to try and draw attention to myself.

Take Porsche or Ferarri drivers for example, most of the time you see them on the roads they are driving slow and sensible. BMW and audi drivers on the other hand are driving like bell ends.

At the end of the day it all boils down to whether you feel the need to be seen or not.

yes but surely spinning in circles causing loads of smoke and burning your tires out is just.......silly?

I show my car off every time I go out on the roads with it. Dont need to try and draw attention to myself.

Take Porsche or Ferarri drivers for example, most of the time you see them on the roads they are driving slow and sensible. BMW and audi drivers on the other hand are driving like bell ends.

At the end of the day it all boils down to whether you feel the need to be seen or not.

think the fact u dont see people raggin porsches or ferraris round the streets is cos theres a lot of money at stake, most bmw and audis will be company cars that drivers couldnt give a to$$ about.

just wondering, have u ever tried a doughnut? it does give u an adrenalin rush, but i agree with you that this is summit that is to personal tastes.

wen i had the 200sx due to the power that thing had (for 3 months (2 bar boost)) was easies car in wold to do a doughnut in but i used to think before doin it that i go thru tyres quick enuff any way (245/35/17 so not too cheap) and i liked my clutch and didnt feel the need to waste my cash on showing off

my 2 pence

People pay to watch it dont they :bye:

As for people who do it at cruises and what not:

I've never been one to judge people, If there not endangering anyone or breaking the law, why would I give a damn. :wacko:

Beside's I race mine, thats far worse than making your car go round in circles. :rolleyes:

Yes I've done a donut; as a matter of fact i've probably done every trick possible.

A: beacause it's fun

and B: because it helped to find the characteristics of the car much quicker.

I wouldn't worry about it fella; I saw your thread and thought nothing bad of it :unsure:

anway you never know I could of posted a video of me racing round Oulton Park.

and that could off been removed for the very same reason yours did :rolleyes:

mmmmmmmmmmm doughnuts...

I really like the ring doughnuts with a chocolate topping..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and heres the thing, GOLD is the place to post vids like that ;)

Personally its all for showing off , so you can go around in circles BIG WOOP

its the same thing chavs try to do. Mr2's are not meant for doing doughnuts

in car parks , mr2s are meant for SPEED ... Racing cars at the lights ,

Overtaking thats the pride of the mr2. But doughnuts omg , fo-oking

fiesta's can do doughnuts.

:!Removed!: :ffs:

<I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>

^^ this is damn annoying :angry:

cant see the problems with donuts as long as theres no one around :thumbsup:

Ive only ever done one and that was on grass :lol:

I admit i cant resist fooling around on a wet empty field :ph34r: :P

I admit i cant resist fooling around on a wet empty field  :ph34r:  :P

oops did u see my donut then :ph34r: ? there were cars (quite a few yards away)there but no-one around...

this was at the derby meet before xmas

A pair of rear tyres cost too much to wear them out doing stupid donuts. They wear out quick enough just driving normally :ffs: