Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.6 7a-fe Engine

Wombleman

Hi,

I saw that you didn't have the vacuum hoses from the throttlebody to the tvsv and back up again to the coalcanister. That coalcanister is something with the emissions to do. I don't believe that one is important for the engine to work. If you plug the hoseconection on the throttlebody it would be ok. The tvsv is a temperature vacuum switch and is located on the waterpipes between the ening and the gearbox.

Hi,

I saw that you didn't have the vacuum hoses from the throttle body to the tvsv and back up again to the coalcanister. That coalcanister is something with the emissions to do. I don't believe that one is important for the engine to work. If you plug the disconnection on the throttlebody it would be OK. The tvsv is a temperature vacuum switch and is located on the waterpipes between the ening and the gearbox.

Hey Balikbayan, i know i had the hose's off checking for leaks, i don't have any of the conventional parts fitted in my car because unless it makes it go faster i don't need it, i took off everything that is not essential to make the car perform and run faster, Hence Rally Car, also the coalcanister is gone and anything to do with any kinda emissions control over the engine other than the head, block, gearbox and fuel lines the engine is completely stripped from anything that will slow it down and just be another thing to fix, rally car are meant to be light rugged strong and super fast and majorly torqueee. Well put it this way anything that is not needed was taken off the engine... the heater and a/c units and all associated useless wiring, the coal canister all the holes blanked off and sensors for my gauges were put in place for oil temp, water temp, oil pressure, fuel pressure, gear box oil temp, power steering fluid temp, digital o2 sensor via the wiring loom to the computer, modified the abs braking system to read out brake fluid temp and brake disc temp front and back, oil cooler temp sensor so i know what temp the oil is entering at and what temp it is exiting at so i can adjust to get maximum performance out of this engine.....i have spent about 15 weeks from scratch building this car and modifying this engine to it's full potiential with a little room for improvement, and just over $60,000.00 USD.....so really i jusr am very anxious to get in and drive the !Removed! thing...LOL, hey but any help is good help so please if you or anyone else knows why when you start the engine and it idles very well but as soon as you put your foot on the throttle is boggs down, would be an angel sent.

Just a personal note............. If you think you are going through HELL.............then KEEP GOING, dont stop. (Make your own understanding from this)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links