Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pics Of My Car At Last...

Captain Starlet

Ver tidy car mate. All u neeed now is some fifteens, a nice backbox to go wiv the Apexi intake and remove those rubstrips. U wil b surprised at how much difference it makes!!

yer im into my tunes! lol,the amp is kinda huge to power everything,as u cant really run Speakers of a pc :S

Im after colour coding the mirriors & Handles, delocking then removing the strips

As for the alloys im really confused of which ones to go for,ideally id like sum 16"'s but there almost imposible to find in the right fitment :S so who knows

Thanks for the comments tho ppl :D

3 spokes r only thing that let it down n them horrible red strips on the bumperstrips yuk other than that its gr8 nice install mate ;)

Yer tell me about it! those 13" beasts have to go lol,think it shud look tight with ethier sum 16"s or ill settle with sum 15"s

At end of month hopefully,an ill be sprayin my mirrors an handles,an removing those strips soon!

Thanks alot ppl! (makes it alllllll worth while lol)

tidy starlet mate i have a red one too with 15s on and a 40mm drop. thinking of selling the beast soon as i wanna get a t sport yaris. Heres a pic of mine with the side strips removed so ya know what it looks like captain starlet

b3e35e7c.jpg

DSCN0641.jpg

Captianstarlet - I have a set of 16" oz superturismos gt's for sale only had them 2 months like brand new. pm for price. your only 2 mins from me.

oooh,is it here yet? you having full engine an glanza panels then?

Thanks for the comments! :D Your all very kind lol:D

thats a nice Starlet man, i love red ones best, haha. Where'd you get those smoked indicators from dude?

i colour coded my mirrors if you care to look

i got some chrome door handles and strips off a GLS starlet just not had chance to fit them yet.

DSCN1038.jpg

peace rick

lovely little motor m8!,ive jus bought some paint for my mirrors, Super Red II right? any tips?

The front indicators are the clear ones from toyota,11quid for the pair,the sides are just standard orange,until i buy sum clear ones.,your cars lovely btw!,cant wait to get my handles an mirrors coded an get my strips off lol!!

oooh,is it here yet? you having full engine an glanza panels then?

Thanks for the comments! :D Your all very kind lol:D

No not here yet.......

As for everything else you'll just have to wait and see :!Removed!: