Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Turbo Owners

ToyotaTosh

How much is ur insurance and what NCB and age are u, and what area do u live in??

Just want to see what the rate is, as i'd like a turbo but icant get a quote online for some reason, iam 22 with 5 yrs NCB in Liverpool. At the mo ive got a 3FSE MR2 and the insurance is £720 with Direct Line.

Can anyone help?? :help:

im actually 25 now, but the insurance is still running from when i was 24 so ill start from that

24 years old , 5 years NCB nearly 6

Se england , Kent

£950 third party :angry: Bell direct.

As soon as this insurance runs out im looking nearer £600

fully comp for being 25 with 6years ncb, perhaps cheaper

elsewhere :thumbsup:

see my reply in the other post mate, don't know if i mentioned this but they were tpft quotes i got, fully comp was 2-3g for me, so that out the window!!!

-Z

Well, You probably saw from my other topic, I got a quote from confused.com and Quote a Car came up with £550 for the nasp UK spec, £662 for the turbo and £1040 for a G ltd. The quotes were for comprehensive insurance. I'm 28 with 9 years NCD, 2 non fault accidents and 6 pts in last 5 years. I quoted for parking on the road with a cat 1 fitted and I live in a high risk area and have a high risk occupation. Pretty chuffed with those quotes though I have no intention of paying £1040 for a G Ltd.

im going to be 21 on tuesday and wouldn't mind get insured on my own name instead of threw my mums so who are you insured with jaxx

I just did an online quote with elephant.co.uk for a tubby....

£373.00 fully comp with limited mileage.

£243.00 for my own n/a!! Thats £200 less than i'm paying now!

elephant.com chap ;)

mind you i have got a clean record since 17 aswell. i think that helps me alot?

34 years old £600 17 years of driving no accidents so far. After 1 year insured with them i was told i will be paying £300 + Reason why is because all new drivers with a tubby always crash there pride and joy in the first year so I'm at high risk for now :wacko:

Insured with Keith Michaels :thumbsup:

jerry!!

34 years old £600 17 years of driving no accidents so far. After 1 year insured with them i was told i will be paying £300 + Reason why is because all new drivers with a tubby always crash there pride and joy in the first year so I'm at high risk for now :wacko:

Insured with Keith Michaels  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

sound like a ploy to make you stay with them to me??

I'm only 28 and got 2 quotes under £400 from the first 2 companies i tried...

Insured with Keith Michaels  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

sound like a ploy to make you stay with them to me??

I'm only 28 and got 2 quotes under £400 from the first 2 companies i tried...

Yeah i know what you are saying. But can you believe it. They where the cheapest by far. So i just jumped at the quote :huh:

jerry!!

23 years old, 0 claims, 0 points unfortunatley not to great with the NCB only the 1. :rolleyes:

And yes i pay far to much :(

but atleast it's still under £1k F/C

oh yeah and thats with all mods declared.

I am 22

No NCD - Never finished a years insurance (traveling !)

No Points

No accidents

driving since i was 17

Mr2 turbo - T-Bar - rev 1 - (standard except wheels at the moment)

elephant.co.uk - 750 quid Fully Comp :thumbsup:

what i have done - (what the chap on the phone sugested) - added my mum to the insurance policy - adding an older more experianced driver LOWERED my permium ! - but i am still the main driver. :D

i couldnt get a quote online though (apparantly cus import)

I put all my NCB on the NOBLE and have only 1 years NCB to put towards the Tubby, I'm 31 with a couple of 'Yes officer' speeding you say?' coupons and in past someone decided to take one of my cars probably because they couldn't afford the bus home I guess....scum, so my quote came out at £1000 Fully Comp. Which I'm ok with. <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links