Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Mr2 Back From Bodyshop, Ummmm What A Colour

mr2lover

gotta say that is one of the nicest 2's ive seen ever never mind this forum. the veilside kit is the best kit out there except! for that dumb front bumper, with a border one looks class :thumbsup:

Unfortunatly the car is a N/a so it has a N?A engine lid but i have meshed it in black mesh so it does look wicked.

ITS Over cast here today but i tell ya what i will go to local petrol station tonight and get some pics as the lights under it are amazing and really shows the colour.

Keep your eyes on this topic.

:eek::eek:

lol

very very nice mate really like it!!

wow, I always wondered what the 2 would like in that colour...

same as

mr2lover

where did u get your plate from to get it on the bottom of your bumper? was thinking of doing it to mine.

mr2lover

where did u get your plate from to get it on the bottom of your bumper? was thinking of doing it to mine.

Its a motorbike plate and cut to a smaller size any mortorshop ike Halfords sell them, alot cheap aswell, u have to buy the letters and stick them on, 30p a letter lol

Its a motorbike plate and cut to a smaller size any mortorshop ike halfords sell them, alot cheap aswell, u have to buy the letters and stick them on, 30p a letter lol

aha so its not a white sticker? its an atual plate?

how did u fix it in place? i wouldnt mind doing it on mine i have the toms bumper think it would look smother but i dont want to drill it and i wouldnt mind being able to remove it totally for shows

Its a motorbike plate and cut to a smaller size any mortorshop ike halfords sell them, alot cheap aswell, u have to buy the letters and stick them on, 30p a letter lol

aha so its not a white sticker? its an atual plate?

how did u fix it in place? i wouldnt mind doing it on mine i have the toms bumper think it would look smother but i dont want to drill it and i wouldnt mind being able to remove it totally for shows

The white background is actually a reflective sticker numberplate which i brought but than cut to the size i wanted.

t'old jim has to come in and p :censor: s on your party! :D

im with some others' - not a fan of veilside skirts but they look spot on on your car.

awesome fella, welcome aboard. :thumbsup:

Well everyone to there own, i like the kit although jims front nose is very nice but whats going on at the back :eek:.

still jim has a stunning motor

2 of a kind matey

i really do like what you have done with the chrome bars in the front of your car and im very tempted to copy you lol :ph34r:

i really do like what you have done with the chrome bars in the front of your car and im very tempted to copy you lol :ph34r:

Go for it mate i think it something different to the old mesh, its not like im the only one with chrome bars in bumper.

:thumbsup:

I STIILL HAVE TO SORT OUT THESE DAY LIGHT PHOTOs IM ON THE CASE, STILL NO SUNNY DAYS :angry:

wow,...that colour just makes the car look SOOOO good.

Top job mate, what else have ya had done to it?, got a mental interior and ICE set-up to go with it I imagine? :thumbsup:

Well the ice is being sorted as we speak because i am getting it ready for the show season.

just ordered 2 pheonix gold r10 subs, pheonix gold amp, touch screen tv, mini pc, gps reciever, jbl amp to run speaker, jbl 6x9. not much really lol

god i need a pay rise lol

all the interior in coded coded aswell like the speedo surrounds etc in the sma colour, u wanna see the colour in the sun light, its like s*x

:P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links