Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Twin Exit Exhaust

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

I have being looking about and failing miserably. What I'm after is a twin exit exhaust for the turbo. I really miss my blitz nur spec which i had on the yaris t sport. But looking about on the various sites Blitz seem only to do a single exit exhaust.

Well saying this they have got a twin exit but it's for the NA Mr2. Mongoose do a twin exit as well but I'm after a jap made exhaust really if possible. I really want twin as i think it would look better with twin gun's pointing out :yes: And you wont have the hole where the other exhaust pipe should be.

If you guys and girls come back with a twin exhaust you have spotted give us a shout :thumbsup: Being twin exit it's going to cost some bucks i bet :help:

jerry!!

garage ********ui spl ((phoenix power)).. probably around $1,000 usd

MadPSI.net%20-%20Garage%20********ui%20SPL%20Departure%20II%20(Phoenix%20Power)_2.jpg

fujitsubo legalis.. around 75,000 yen

MadPSI.net%20-%20Fujitsubo%20Legalis%20R_5.jpg

greddy also makes a lot of twin exhausts

Cheers guys for getting back so quickly :thumbsup:

jerry!!

check

www.mtte.com

plenty on there of most jap designs

Thats a very good site there mate. Cheers for that matey :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Get a custom one made :D I know Urban Racing in Warrington will make one to your needs and you can even design it yourself and choose how loud you want it :P They use very good quality steel and you choose the tailpipe design you want by choosing one from the Tiger product range

I had one done for £280 fitted, full stainless steel from the downpipe, sounds very nice ;)

http://urban-racing.com/

i have a few exhausts coming in at the beginning of feb, check out www.shafster.com and let me know if you see anything you like. can do you a special toc discount on the phoenix power one ;)

Custom made is good, and cheaper plus you get to choose the sound you want!

True... but not track developed/tested for best airflow etc. etc.

Super Drager all the way mate...

drager.jpg

:thumbsup:

It is quiet, you're right Shaf, but it flows well... very unrestricted... 80mm pipework, then 120mm tips... noisy under full boost though.

Jerry, next Sunday at the meet... follow me and you can listen.

:thumbsup:

Super%20Drager%20SW20T%20LR.jpg

(image from www.TDI-PLC.com)

Not sure about the tests but it looks piddly , wouldnt the airflow be better with single exit straight through?

To be honest the tips look similar to the mongoose

edit : ahh sod it , if you like it its all that matters :thumbsup:

i have that exhaust jesus and im changing it as i prefer the sigle exit look but i let my brother drive my car down the road while i stood at the side of the road to listen and under full boost it sounded good to me i couldn't believe it what a difference from when your in the car but my flexi pipe is blowing slightly

Not sure about the tests but it looks piddly , wouldnt the airflow be better with single exit straight through?

To be honest the tips look similar to the mongoose

edit : ahh sod it , if you like it its all that matters  :thumbsup:

?

What looks piddly?

Super Drager? 80mm pipes through and 120mm tips? Get your tape measure out!

Turbo needs as little back pressure as possible...

Each to their own though. :ph34r:

Hi Markturbo,

Ive just sent you a PM.

Sorry for the hyjack Jerry.

Dave :thumbsup:

No problem buddy :yes:

jerry!!

Wow some great ideas and suggestions for twin exit exhausts. I really didn't realise that there where so many available. Now i will have to save up and get one now for sure. I like the super drager and the ********ui SPL Departure II (Phoenix Power)

as well. Quite like the way it sounds in the video clip ;)

Cheers RowMR2turbo for that web site as you get to here a few exhaust sound clips ;) So once i have got the funds i will let you know which exhaust i brought :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links