Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rev 1 (i Think) Dials

G200

The full dash set of dials and needles with all connections and after market set of stainless dials fitted with a blue background.

Bought them off am mate but after some debate didn't no if they would fit (see MR2 posts) so never bothered trying. Open to offers for these.

will try and post some pics

:thumbsup:

Hey mate, u got a pic of what they look like? Are they the indiglo gauge kit? Like the whole of the faces glow blue? And it comes with needles too? I may have them off you, but need to see what they look like. I got a rev1 MR2 NA.

There not indiglo but when they light up they look like reverse indiglo. Thenumbers and the small dashs on the faces light up blue and the rest is normal. They are nice dials i'll try a get some pics for tomorrow!! :thumbsup:

no they're a stainless steel face and light up blue at night. There quite nice i will definitely have pics up by monday if anyone wants them! :thumbsup:

Hi mate, u got pix of those faces yet? Like daytime shot and night time shot with the lights on. How much you after for them? And are they for turbo or n/a cars? They do read miles(uk) right?

hi ya mate sorry been off here for a while. Will defo have pics tonight. Will sell for £30 as it is the whole unit. Is that okay?? yeah they are miles per hour!

Ok, thats sounds ok, just wanna make sure the clocks are for a UK car, and the clocks are in the right order, cos I bought a set of dials before from the US, but the speedo and rev counter were on opposite sides round. Take pic so can see pls. And I'll most likely have it off you. Are the clocks still in the gauge pod? Or just loose gauges?

right here are the pictures.

dials2.jpg

In this one you can see where the blue is.

dials1.jpg

Sorry I couldn't get any night time photos but I can assure you at night there is a nice blue glow of the dials!! :thumbsup:

dials look v.nice.

only concern is i have a rev 1 tubby, these or obviously of a N/A (G-Limited as you said), so would they fit ? boost gauge is replaced with a Battery gauge - would i be able to connect the Battery gauge ?

cheers :thumbsup:

Hi G200, see how much it'll cost to ship the whole thing over to England then. Am in Surrey, but I don't think that'll matter, Englands England. Get the shipping over price and then I make you an offer then for the gauge cluster, with the shipping on top, if it's not too much ok? Or you got MSN or Yahoo Messenger? My e:mail is bigbmw1@yahoo.com

Just sent reply to your mail too, but I've just noticed on your pix yeah, the speedo reads upto 180 mph!?!?! Will I still get the proper reading then on my UK car which only reads up to 160?