Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supra Sz...

Funkadelic

It has been suggested to me that, being 21, I might not be ready for a Supra TT!

Having driven Ferraris quite fluently round Silverstone I beg to differ, but I'm not turning a blind eye to being sensible, so what are the specs on an SZ?

It has been suggested to me that, being 21, I might not be ready for a Supra TT!

Having driven Ferraris quite fluently round Silverstone I beg to differ, but I'm not turning a blind eye to being sensible, so what are the specs on an SZ?

Insurance wise dont get an SZ, its gonna cost you about 3k to insure because its an import as your under 25.

Get a UK Spec Twin Turbo - Should cost about 1k to insure :thumbsup:

Find the cheapest insurance quote for your SZ import and a UK TT will cost the same, if not less to insure. If you want a TT go for it, there seems to be quite a few for sale as well at the moment, so it's probably the best time to buy.

PM me for details if your looking.

Problem with that is a good Uk Supra is like a needle in a haystack anyway.

I know I'd end up with an imported twin turbo jobbie rather than a UK one...

But to be honest, I've run a quote on a twin turbo import and it's quite reasonable. Interestingly enough, it would also cost about 60% less to insure than it would for me to insure a Skyline GTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the information I've collected, a turbo with an auto 'box seems to be the only proper choice.

Within the last two weeks I have seen three autos and two manuals for sale. All UK spec. Let me know if you want any details...

That's cheap - Must be a catch somewhere. Still, good to know they are out there.

I quite fancy the idea of a drive across Europe in the summer. A hulking great GT would do the job nicely!