Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japshow@santapod

Ken

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Blaze

• Calisto

• Tegan

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have convoy details up soooon ish please?????????? (you know I get lost coming out of Asda) :P

on the phone to pod now!!!

(processing payment)

Edited by earpl

Ash hun :

Main convoy point is Northampton services, jct 15a M1. Time 7.30am for a 8 am setoff.

ohhhh thanks hun, I am doing night shifts and my head ballsed up. dont know wether I am coming or going. lol

Just off the phone again as still no club passes arrived yet  Been promised them by the end of this week but i'm going on my hols on friday so if anyone is not planning to be at the saturday main convoy point can they drop me a pm as i'll give you my mobile number to call as you come through the maingate and i'll walk down and give you your pass, those that have said they are coming sunday only don't bother as i'll pm you all it in a bit 

Passes info from earlier post ..id missed it aswell :thumbsup:

cant make this got best mates 19th and he wont let me :crybaby:

lee............ pod...............drag.................yaris............... :crybaby:

i would if i could but i cant!

Just off the phone again as still no club passes arrived yet <_< Been promised them by the end of this week but i'm going on my hols on friday so if anyone is not planning to be at the saturday main convoy point can they drop me a pm as i'll give you my mobile number to call as you come through the maingate and i'll walk down and give you your pass, those that have said they are coming sunday only don't bother as i'll pm you all it in a bit :thumbsup:

Main convoy point is Northampton services, jct 15a M1. Time 7.30am for a 8 am setoff.

List attending-

Ken

System~G~

Hot Gen 5

Stu8

Corollakid20valve

Firthy

Leeky

Kimi (Sunday)

Lord ED

Knightrider

James1760

Finecactus

Jaxx

Corolla 98 (sunday)

Bibbs

Earpl

Chris B

Tom B

Rhaines

Bluepaseo (sunday)

Knowlson

Hamlesh

Paul T (sunday)

Ian GT

Dad will be there too.

i cant make it, best mates birthday and i have no choice but to go to newcastle and drink an unreasonable amount of alcohol just like i will be doing tonite

so sorry to let you all down especially Ken,

:(

I'm allowed to go for the weekend :thumbsup: The only issue is that I have to make the case of Fosters last two day's :unsure:

Is it still alright to pick up pass and pay on gate ???

Was going to have to cancel but now no other half to worry about there's nothing to hold me back :D

Wonder what a standard MX5 with new clutch will do the quarter mile in ??????

I'm allowed to go for the weekend  :thumbsup:  The only issue is that I have to make the case of Fosters last two day's :unsure:

B double E double R UN, BEER RUN!

all we need is a ten and a fiver,

a car and a key and a sober driver

you catch my drift ;)

so whats happening with theses passes? and where are all the northern guys meeting.

Forgot about this, looking forward to it now :thumbsup:

Is there anybody going from up north i can convoy down to the main meeting point with?

where are all the northern guys meeting.

So when and where?

yup yup! :thumbsup:

So chris are we going to meet up at some stupid hour before the main convoy? :huh:

Passes have arrived whilst i've been away and i'll be handing them out at the Northampton services meet up point, anyone not meeting there can drop me a pm and i'll give you my mobile number to call so i can walk down and hand it to you but i may be a while if i'm in the que to run :thumbsup:

*BTW if you are planning on running up the strip do not forget to bring your driving liscense* ;)

Bah, had a meetnig this morning, after a round of redundanices they have changde the rota and guess what...

I now have to work that weekend so can't make it :( :( :(

Was so looknig forward to another camp out weekend :(

Resentfully I have to ask to be taken off the list, I knew I should have booked it as holiday :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links