Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest@castle Combe

Ken

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Fidgits

• ae111sr

• Crisis

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

do we get confimation of payment or any thing??

CB :thumbsup:

When i get the updates from Steve then i'll add your name to the list Chris :thumbsup:

Hi,

Just sent a cheque off for 2 tickets and would also love to have a club stand place if there spaces left, my car is completly stock at the moment :crybaby: , is that going to be ok?

Would it be possible also to have a club stand place for my mate who iv'e bought the 2nd ticket for. He's got an imported Rev 3 MkII MR2 (G-Limited) :)

Would it be possible also to have a club stand place for my mate who iv'e bought the 2nd ticket for.  He's got an imported Rev 3 MkII MR2 (G-Limited)  :)

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Will send you 2 clubstand passes along with your tickets :thumbsup:

I don't understand why people are so worried about what their cars look like. I mean, sure we got some really nice cars in our ranks, but like what Rhains posted a while back, TOC is more about the comradeship and having a laugh than having a show standard car...

Mine's going to be there in either it's current glory with a lot of visible rust and faded panels or no rust and miss-matched panels (colour wise). I really don't care, cos it' going to be like her "before" showing and then hopefully by JAE it will be completed for an "after" showing B)

I don't understand why people are so worried about what their cars look like. I mean, sure we got some really nice cars in our ranks, but like what Rhains posted a while back, TOC is more about the comradeship and having a laugh than having a show standard car...

Mine's going to be there in either it's current glory with a lot of visible rust and faded panels or no rust and miss-matched panels (colour wise). I really don't care, cos it' going to be like her "before" showing and then hopefully by JAE it will be completed for an "after" showing B)

it can be a little intimidating or embarrassing rolling up in a standard ride that's a little rough round the edges & and parking next to another car just like yours which is standard too, but it's gleaming & really well looked after.

And I ain't even mentioned the High Performance & Modified rides in here.

JAE '04 last year I only brought my car over once most people left :D cos the quality was extremely high.

Hey it's not about weather your car is modified or not. Like System~G said it's all about having a good laugh and sharing in the same interest's and that's having and owning a Toyota. You shouldn't feel no way's about bringing along a standard cars. Just coming alone and representing the owners club is all what it's all about. Without owners putting in a appearance there would be no owners club. :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Hey it's not about weather your car is modified or not. Like System~G said it's all about having a good laugh and sharing in the same interest's and that's having and owning a Toyota. You shouldn't feel no way's about bringing along a standard cars. Just coming alone and representing the owners club is all what it's all about. Without owners putting in a appearance there would be no owners club.  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Ah Good! :D

Makes me feel a lot better knowing my car is not going to be judged as soon as I pull up :)

You never know might have the cash to buy some clear side indicators by May LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Hey it's not about weather your car is modified or not. Like System~G said it's all about having a good laugh and sharing in the same interest's and that's having and owning a Toyota. You shouldn't feel no way's about bringing along a standard cars. Just coming alone and representing the owners club is all what it's all about. Without owners putting in a appearance there would be no owners club.  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Ah Good! :D

Makes me feel a lot better knowing my car is not going to be judged as soon as I pull up :)

You never know might have the cash to buy some clear side indicators by May LOL :lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't worry about it mate as i haven't got clear indicators mate. I have still got the yellow one's from japans still. The funny thing i quite like them. At night it kinda looks quite trick ;)

jerry!!

• 2 weeks later...

Got my tickets! Number 34 and 35! How goods that.

Says something about displaying a car pass? Isn't that just for cars going into the show on stands not the car park?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

i was wondering if anyone could confirm my payment?

also is there tickets still available throught the club!

if i was to purchase another ticket it would still be the one car!

CB :thumbsup:

Just a quicky - If anyone has bought tracktime that can't or doesn't want to use it - I will gladly buy it from you.

Current List Attending

Ken

Jaxx +1

Jerry Phipps

AE111SR +1

Bibbs

Fidgets (not on TOC stand)

System G

Stu8

EarL +3 ON Stand BTW ;)

Kid Koala +2

Rhaines

Gareth B

PurpleMR2 +1

Clubstand Pass Only

Jesus

So only 11 tickets left for this but a shocking 20 places left on the stand, you lot who are local to this asked for this so get signing up before i become a ticket tout :eek:

Sorry, ken I am confused on this one... Us lot that fall into the list of "attending", do we have a space on the club stand?

Sorry, ken I am confused on this one... Us lot that fall into the list of "attending", do we have a space on the club stand?

Yep and the club stand pass will be posted with your ticket when they arrive :thumbsup:

(the above list is not up to date btw but will be soon)

I dont require a place on the club stand.

Ken did you get my PM re: new address?

Con

I dont require  a place on the club stand.

Ken did you get my PM re: new address?

Con

Yep :thumbsup:

hi ken, can u put me down for 2 tickets, if there is room on the stand for a mkiv uk tt supra let me know. will get the money in the post before wednesday.

cheers baz :thumbsup:

Count me and Caz in :D , cheque will be in the post first thing in the morning Ken :thumbsup:

Ken paid as promised! :thumbsup:

Thanks very much!

any places left for this or can i come last minute as i may have a car by then if im lucky, :P

Ken sorry mate I haven't sent payment yet. I am now looking for 3 tickets if possible and a place on the stand for my Supra.

Could you confirm who to make a cheque payable too and the postal address please.

Ken sorry mate I haven't sent payment yet. I am now looking for 3 tickets if possible and a place on the stand for my Supra.

Could you confirm who to make a cheque payable too and the postal address please.

Details on the first post fella :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership