Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Impreza Wheels

Ken555

Has anyone fitted Impreza wheels to their Celica ?

I know the PDC is the same, only the centre bore is 2mm bigger.

As I have a few sets lying around the house, :thumbsup: I thought it might be worth a go.

dunno mate i'm not wheelie clued up on all this offset stuff. :thumbsup:

dunno mate i'm not wheelie clued up on all this offset stuff. :thumbsup:

Groans in mock agony at Gen 6 humour. :D :D

sorry dak didnt mean to tyre you.

Ken,

Ive got 18" Compomotives on mine (ST202) which were off a scooby - they're ET50. Didnt look right though when first put on as they sit too far in the arches. Some 10mm spacers sorted that but now there isnt much thread to tighten them on with....... :eek:

I also had to fit some spigot rings to accomodate the larger center bore.

Will.

Ken,

Ive got 18" Compomotives on mine (ST202) which were off a scooby - they're ET50. Didnt look right though when first put on as they sit too far in the arches. Some 10mm spacers sorted that but now there isnt much thread to tighten them on with....... :eek:

I also had to fit some spigot rings to accomodate the larger center bore.

Will.

You need longer studs matey. But i wouldn`t know where from. Anyone????? :thumbsup:

You can only get about 4 or 5 turns on each stud which I thought was gonna be a problem when i fitted them but they've been on ok now for almost a year - I check them for tightness every month or so........ Ill be putting the 16"'s back on soon as ive nailed the 18"'s on kerbs and potholes - the 35 profile rubber doesnt offer much protection :crybaby:

You can only get about 4 or 5 turns on each stud which I thought was gonna be a problem when i fitted them but they've been on ok now for almost a year  - I check them for tightness every month or so........ Ill be putting the 16"'s back on soon as ive nailed the 18"'s on kerbs and potholes - the 35 profile rubber doesnt offer much protection  :crybaby:

4 or 5 turns per nut :eek::eek: , that would worry the cr*p out of me !!, some longer studs needed my friend and soon :thumbsup:

You can only get about 4 or 5 turns on each stud which I thought was gonna be a problem when i fitted them but they've been on ok now for almost a year  - I check them for tightness every month or so........ Ill be putting the 16"'s back on soon as ive nailed the 18"'s on kerbs and potholes - the 35 profile rubber doesnt offer much protection  :crybaby:

4 or 5 turns per nut :eek::eek: , that would worry the cr*p out of me !!, some longer studs needed my friend and soon :thumbsup:

It`s worrying me just reading it. :blink: