Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Has Been Booked In At The Bodyshop !

corollagti16

i have just bin to the bodyshop to see how much it was gonna cost to do all the things i want to do to the rolla i got a quote of £3200 and for what im having done this is gd its going in on the 13th september ........

a long time i no but i gotta save up this is gonna be 1 rolla that stands out !!! lol i cant wait

thought ide just share this with u all !!!

what you having done mate!!!

jerry!!

hmmm "Flip" 'n' heck mate.. must be good! ;) :lol:

im having the car resprayed in metalic gold with red flip, front impreza bumper modified and put on monteray bonnet scoop, sides of the car and rear bumper smoothed, flushed tail gate, 2 new front wings with vents cut in to them, and front quads and new rear arches.....

then im fitting 17" chrome alloys and lowering it all round with 2 twin 3 inch exhausts 1 either side of the car...#

the car is being fully striped to be sprayed

i cant wait its booked in at long last !!!!!!

not having a lot done then......... :blink:

Should look amazing when done pal.... B)

also the rear lights r being done away with but im not saying what is goin in there place but its not been done before on a rolla this is my little suprise lol

the bodyshop r taking photos of the car as they do all the work each stage of it so i will post them on here for u to see but u will be seeing it at some of the meets in the future......

thanks for that zee !!!!!

i cant all ive got to do now is save like mad, overtime here i !Removed!..... no more blowin £70 on sat nights just to ***** it up the wall--- but it will all be worth it when it cums back !!!!!

Phew!

And I thought I spent a wedge! Well worth it all though, dont you think Jon?

Nad

i bet he hasn't spen as much as me :lol:

cant make it to japfest unfortunatly but will be at santapod 31st may if you want to come and test it out

but trust me its quick, plus should have launch control by then...............oops giving away secrets DOH!

Phew!

And I thought I spent a wedge!  Well worth it all though, dont you think Jon?

Nad

Nad - seeing as this is your first post here just thought I'd say HELLO and welcome to the fold. I take it the twin charger is working OK for you - must be one hell of a beast. I was following your progress on your website but it's gone now - have you transfered to a different host or did it just die a death. I miss the forums on there - got lots of good info that will stand me in good stead in the future. Anyway - it's good to know the twin charger is up and running.

DAWESY - what have u done to ur rolla and how quick is it 0-60 top end and what bhp is it kickin out ???

late spec 3S-GTE from a 95 st205 celica

motec engine management

1.1 bar boost

erl water injection 50/50 water/methanol

blitz de cat

blitz sus air filter

3" s/steel system with 5" slash cut tail

17" oz superleggera's

335x32mm discs with 6 pot calipers and greenstuff pads

blitz performance id on which i have recorded 0-50 4.3 and a top speed of 155mph :o

standing 1/4 13.93 @ 107.70 mph (cold damp day std road tyres)

mods to come:- pro upgrade to ecu to enable , anti lag, launch control, traction control amongst other things

oh and some sexy clear rear lights from fensport :)

hey hey hey Welcome Nad, good to see your name up again, i trust things are well with you.

Things have been crawling along with my motor for a while now, the house buying put an end to all my mods i wanted so i made the best of what i had and i'm running 16 flat at the pod know, not rocket speed i know but my traction is pretty good and on a boat somewhere is a gze making its way to my house :) the charger will be dumped in favour of a turbo but before all that gets here i've got some body mods to hit up that i've been planning for a long time, got 2 weeks off soon so that should see the rolla with a pleasant 'face' lift.

Did you ever get your head around those quad headlights ? :huh:

Oh yeah and i'd love to see the two rollas battle it out at the pod, Justin from the corollaclub had a 3sgte that was really quick and the twin charged Rolla must be %$(ing awesome round a track whilst every one else waits for their lag to dissappear :o :o :o

the bodyshop r taking photos of the car as they do all the work each stage of it so i will post them on here for u to see but u will be seeing it at some of the meets in the future......

Nice one mate, make sure ya do get sum pics on here for us, sounds ace and Vicious!!!

Take it easy and keep counting down the days!!! :D :D

Hi AE111sr/Jon

Thanks for the kind words and it's nice to know that the 4ag/3sg-UK website has been missed. The good news is that I am planning on uploading the website to a new server real soon (in about a week). I will post here when it happens.

Additionally, I will be posting a guide on how to HKS Twincharge your 4AGZE. I will be including all tech info, including how to hardwire a HKS PFC F-CON to your 4AGZE ECU (For all 3 versions). I will also include programs for the F-CON for download (AW11 4AGZE, AE92 AFM, AE92/AE101 MAP). This means you could use any F-CON and program it yourself and hardwire it. It will sort out all your fuelling issues.

Jon - this will make a nice piggy-back fuel system for your 4AGTE for peanuts. The actual Impreza Morette Quad-Lamps were eventually sold to an eager Impreza owner. I got them on quite well in the end, and they looked good. However, whilst the AE92 headlights point straight forward the Impreza ones do not, they are fixed to the vehicle slanted to the side. This meant that when I had the Quad lamps on the headlight beams were pointing inwards! I could have spent some more time modifying them, but in the end I thought it was not worth the effort, and if I got it wrong (easy to do) it would leave me out of pocket since they would be no good to anyone.

I managed to get the Celica ST205 calipers and discs onto the AE92 quite easily. A real modification worth writing about is one that costs very little with maximum effect - this is one of them.

The Twinny is running great now, I just need to sort out a custom twin-exit stainless 2.5" bore exhaust for it. Trouble is that most places want silly money for such work. DP Motorsport round the corner from me was asking for around £1,000-ish. All the bodywork for the Twinny has been completed.

I have still to complete the AE86 Twincharger, although it is making progress slowly. Time has been the problem here of late.

AE111sr - How has the AE111sr been running? Still wanting to throw a 4AGZE in the engine bay?

Dawesy - I had assumed that was Justins ex AE92 you have, I trust this is not the case? I thought his was the only 3SGTE powered AE92. I guess I will have to be on my guard! Would love to see how it goes on a track. Have you had problems with the back-end sliding out? Especially in the wet? I have - sure something is wrong but can't see it.

Nad

a custom twin exit stainless 2.5" system (shouldn't you be up to 3" for the turbo ??) will set you back between £300-£500 from a powerflow outfit and there is another place in Bristol that's supposed to be excellent, a friend had a complete twin stainless system for a 350ci chevy v8 in a 1962 belair (long car) for a mere £800 i think they're called pipecraft or something ?

st205 caliper conversion sounds handy :)

hi nad

no its not justins old car. talking to adrian at fensport we think its the only ST-205 3S-GTE AE-92 in the country, be nice to find out if it is

as for the rear stepping out it will if provoked but other than that its not too bad. just have to watch out for the turbo hit mid bend. hoping to get some uprated anti roll bars fitted trd have stoped making them for the ae-92 but tte are supposed to be making some

if you want to see some photo's gotomy photo's

are you going to any shows would like to see your car and see how you did it all

sounds like itll be a bit tastey mate. look forward to the pics.

Jon - Thanks for the input regarding exhausts, Im not sure what bore to use ideally, 3" may be too big? I can't really see myself wanting to put out more than 300bhp.

What about Ascar Exhausts in Sheffield?

Dawesy - Im well impressed with the setup, neat install from the pics too - Justin was never interested in dressing up the engine bay! I very nearly went ST205 3SGTE too, but then the HKS Twincharger kit materialised and I could not refuse it. I know exactely how much you must have spent (I did my homework when researching) and it shows. Nice to see someone with the same enthusiasm as myself and a nut-ball to boot. I will be attenting JAPFEST and JAE this year and so Im sure we will bump into eachother at some point. When did you complete the conversion work?

I already have the TRD anti-roll bars on my AE92 and I can tell you that it made a huge difference on handling - well worth it.

Nad