Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Has Been Booked In At The Bodyshop !

corollagti16

i had my exhaust done at ascar and they made a spot on job, does catch a little but the engine wasnt running when i took it, so ill proberly fix it my self. full 3"system s/steel £500 i was well chuffed it sounds great not loud and boy racerish just deep and mean. plus they did it in half a day, would definately recomend them.

started conversion mid december worked on it on and off (busy at work) finaly got it running early feb total time about 3 weeks work. still got more to do yet though. since those photo's were taken there has been more samco and more polishing will get exhaust heat sheild chromed b4 long.

i will be at JAPS last weekend in june at thoresby park if you can make it. you'll find me and the car on the Fensport stand. also going to be at JAE on their stand also.

300bhp is getting to the limit without traction control 1st and 2nd are useless at full throttle 3rd not to bad if its dry. still great for eating impreza's as the owner of theWRX STI8 found out the other day.

still traction controll is comming :P :D

see you around

well if the bloke that bought Justins hasn't wrapped it round a tree yet then thats two 3sgte st205 calipered rolla's on the uk roads at least.

Nad's right though, Justin was more about the power side and when it was sorted he passed it on so someone else could do the bodywork side of things, funny thing, he was running blue samco hoses aswell.

Jon

When will you be starting the 4AGZE conversion? It should be straight forward for you to do. Just dont do an Ian (Corolla Club) - I will help where I can. Does anyone know what he did with his 4AGZE? Did he sell it and if so who bought it?

He was a little over-confident about doing the conversion and decided to tackle it himself even though clearly he did not have a clue. He just ended up with non running GTi - bet that hurt the pocket!

Nad

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links