Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

17" Alloys On A Yaris T-sport

dant-sport-man

hi everyone !

glad to see loads more people in this forum now.

just wanted to know if any members have put 17" alloys on a t-sport (not lowered further) and if they rub against the arch.also what size trye would be the best bet for me ? cheers everyone

i will get a pic soon and post it on when i have bought my new alloys

what do you think of wolfrace enigma chrome finish alloys on a yaris !!!!!!

i cant wait

i fitted 205/40 17's, the rear arches scub but wont when arches are rolled/trimed and the fronts do very ocaonaly but i can live with them at the moment, oh and its lowered 30mm with tte springs!

Dan

I've got 17's on 205/40/17, also been lowered. They only rub against arches when i go over pot holes. The wolfrace enigma's will look cool, my yaris is on wolfrace ikons.

i have just lowered mine on team dynamics 17 inch 100+ on nankang sport tyres..am getting the same probs as ye with the scuffing on potholes.i have cobra lowering springs on it

Hi dan

Pictures are looking good mate. Was that you driving the car through the water splash. So now you have got to clean the motor down ready for castle combe mate :D

jerry!!

Yes jerry thats what i class as a full valet..... did have some fun tho! :P we need to talk about a meeting point for cc its creaping up on us!

Dan

I here you mate lets get it sorted then ;)

jerry!!

whats actually involved in having a car rolled/trimed for wheels ... does it affect warante

and what size could easily be fitted onto a corolla TS

hi..

do 17" wheels need any offset or can they simply go straight on?

Surinder...

I got 17 inch team dynamics on my car last week on cobra springs.looks the bizz.I had to get the front wheel arches the inside of them cut away a bit and also i had to get the screws each side of the bumper hacked off but it doesnt do any harm as the bumper is attached to the front of the headlights.I also got rear dampers on.She drives like a dream now.No scuffing at all even with people in the car :D

Hi fellows!

What is your et value in 17" alloys? I have not noticed any scrubbing yet. I installed 7x17, et 38 wheels and 205/40R17 tires. Though I haven't lowered my suspension. It is the 20mm factory setting.

Ile

Hi!

I just installed new set of 7x17" TSW Reflex wheels with 205/40/17 tyres and there's light scrubb when I drive over a bump!

Old ones were scrubbing all the time and it wasn't even lowered then. Now it's lowered almost 45mm.

These new wheels are ET40 and old ones was ET35 so these new ones are a little bit inner than the old ones. Maybe ET42-45 could be the best choice.

- Pete -

Yaris17Reflex.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links