Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitting A Tte Supercharger

kimi

yes have to use super always now, no normal unleaded has to be 98 or more.

and yeah it uses more fuel :eek:

Same here Kim - but you can't get more out if you don't put more in. The supercharger is a device for getting more air/fuel mixture in to get more power out.

I'm finding in normal driving that I'm getting not an awful lot less MPG than I did before the engine swap. And YES it has to be super-unleaded and not that supermarket stuff either. Sometimes it's OK and sometimes it isn't - better to be safe than sorry - you don't want any melted pistons :shutit:

John

Jon it dont use too much normal driving, only when i get that SMILE on my

face do i use fuel :D

and like you said that smiles worth it :rolleyes:

was using 100 octane in Germany :eek: rocket fuel :drool:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• earpl

• Crisis

• Chappers

I managed to have a good look at kims car today and flippin heck, its a brilliant way to spend £3k and its been fitted like it grew there and IMHO its worth every penny!

And for the engraver her name is Kim................ lmao. :D :D :D (im just glad i aint got a toyota with competition like that! :eek::drool:

Chris :P

£150 more thats not to bad thought it would have been alot more

Its cos i'm old :crybaby::lol::lol:

£150 more thats not to bad thought it would have been alot more

Its cos i'm old :crybaby::lol::lol:

You'r only as old as you feel :D

In wich case i must be about 50 atm :(

She said in another post somewhere that it went up £150 and is now £600.

i was just going to say that :lol:

Well I saved you from having to do it, you just said you were feeling old, so Im trying to help ya :thumbsup:

I was wondering, was that a special arrangement Kimi for ur supercharger? Just seems a good price, and it did include an ECU re-map. Id get one, maybe for the ultamate 21st birthday treat!

Now theirs a thought...

No, never said such things, its going in summer.

Just I've seen them for £2500 for the Blitz one but theirs no fitting for that, or anything so £3000 seems to be a good price I think. Wondering how you arranged it, TTE doesn't have anything about it on their website.

Hi Kimi

Is there any chance you could send me all the info you have i.e where to order from and stuff as im having one :D

Cheers Dale

PM SENT :thumbsup:

Edited by kimi

I was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to fit a supercharger in a 1.3 sr yaris. I want to keep it toyota though. i was thinkin TRD if not a turbo will have to do. :help:

Is a supercharger suitable for a 1.3 Yaris?

Would you need an upgrade in other components to accommodate the extra bhp?

A better braking system springs to mind for starters, suspension, wheels & tyres to name a few.

It seems a big outlay for an engine mod when the rest of the car may not be up to it.

I was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to fit a supercharger in a 1.3 sr yaris.

Yeah, the TTE charger should fit straight on. Not worth it imo though! :thumbsup:

I was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to fit a supercharger in a 1.3 sr yaris.

Yeah, the TTE charger should fit straight on. Not worth it imo though! :thumbsup:

agree aswell, if u love the look and feel of the yaris, and ur serious about performance upgrades, save ur pennys, get a t sport and then play around, whats the point in modding up a 1 ltr or 1.3 when u can alreay get simuar power from the t sport

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links