Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Final Donny Show Stand

MSC_Kev

a mate of mine wants me to go on his stand and i cant say no as he's helped me out so much.

i can find someone to fill the stand place no probs, unless you want to pick someone else from all the reserves mate.

but the place is deffo up for grabs.

the trd is going into the bodyshop on the weekend.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MSC_Kev

• earpl

• shaf2000

• james1760

I will find the replacement from the reserves list.

Seems to be a re-occuring theme of people quiting the toc stand for another stand, but thanks for informing me early enough to find a replacement.

Kev

lol not yet :)

I will get them soon, btw think you should change your sig.........bandwith thief :o ;)

Kev

isnt nick coming anymore (yariswrc)?

yeah ill make it but the car keeps goin wrong, and otha things come up i.e TAX MOT, the bike an its TAX MOT INSUREANCE AN MODS

what?!?!?!

Why isn't he coming? I haven't been informed of this. Do you know for sure he isn't?

Kev

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets came today and I will get them sent out in this evening's post. They should be with well in advance of the show.

Kev :thumbsup:

lol the tickets all went out in this evenings post Shaf :)

You will have well in time for the show :P

Kev

Thanks Kev, The only down side will be the motor may need a good half day's cleaning when I get there (Look a like Rally car's need loads of mud to look their best) :thumbsup:

Ice install done, only thing missing is the rollcage and the new bonnet vent.

Not looking Forward to my MOT next Monday :eek:

Is anyone taking a BBQ ? :!Removed!:

Do you need anyone to bring anything else Kev ? (TOM Sauce etc)

I will try and setup tent far enough just to keep an eye on things. (you never know someone may nick the stand) :unsure:

I will try and setup tent far enough just to keep an eye on things. (you never know someone may nick the stand) :unsure:

Sugar, the gazebo's & large beer tent are in Poole until the 1st of may :crybaby:

:censor: So it's four sticks and a tent's flysheet, never mind it is always hot and sunny up that part of the country :rolleyes:

:censor:  So it's four sticks and a tent's flysheet, never mind it is always hot and sunny up that part of the country :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

Will bring a case of nice German beer to keep the cold out instead :D

Tent for me.. beer for me.. gas stove for me.. huge tent (7mtres long) for me.. the wife.. and the 3 kids... and the roofbox lol

Edit: :censor: wrong thread :lol: can't make Donny :( JAE tho :D

Just to clear some things up for people who haven't been to donny show before.

Our stand allocation will fit 10 cars only with enough space in between to open doors wide, I have a stand layout done in a kind of fan which will suit 10 cars well.

We should have room if anyone has a small ish gazebo to go behind the stand and some camping chairs. BBQ's aren't really such a good idea as once the show winds down each day people usually move on. So maybe a night out somewhere, get a bite to eat usual stuff.

I STRONGLY advice against camping if you wish to get any sleep at all, usually the camping area is a complete mess, with people up all night reving engines, sound systems etc, not the respect that you get at JAE, hotels will still be available, just shop around if you haven't got any accomodation yet.

Cool box is a good idea, actually if someone gets a bag of ice in the mornings and drinks from local shops it will save a fortune as the food and drink is a rip off!!!

Do not let the show get to your head when entering with 1000's of modified cars and the public, any messing around and the marshalls will evict you from the show, wristbands removed and you could put in the jepordy future TOC stands, you represent the TOC at all times throughout the weekend, that includes entering and leaving the show ground.

comfort of own home only a couple miles down the road for me :)

Jetwash at the ready and all that here.

Will be my last show though folks - its official - I fly out on the 4th June :ph34r: and am not coming back. Are you ok with me shoving a few for sale leaflets on the car when on the stand? - just seems most likely way to get rid when in the show

:crybaby: - its ok, buying another asap when I land in NZ :)

Sure Rose no problem.

it's a good place to sell cars, I'll be putting a sign in my window selling a few bits and pieces.

Kev :)

i've been booked into a shabby hotel 5 mins from the show and have also been offered a place to stay. so if anyone who cant find a place to stay and wants a nice warm bed to stay in, they are welcome to take my reservation off me. £30 per night, booked in for friday and saturday night.

pm me for info :)

camping is a definite no, no. a couple of mates camped last year and it rained, people were constantly revving engines and doughnutting through the night and they had to brush up inthe morning at mcdonalds :D

got my tickets this morning kev - cheers

would it be worng to put the sign that says "Donny 2005 SHOW CAR" in my window a week early? lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links