Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern 'mini' Meet Aftermath And Pics!

Fizz

Hi , just got back to mine so i can post as rob was hogging computer at his house :P

i had a brilliant day, couldnt believe the turn out! dont think you can really call it a mini-meet

lots of new faces.... hope they keep coming to the meets (only managed to say hello to a few ..... didnt catch the name of the lass in the yaris (with bf) but nice talking to you hun :)

and rich - no i definitely hadnt been there before ...although i convinced myself we had the last bowling meet there! Doh! :rolleyes:

and thanks for the grub tip! those meatballs were tip top! :D lol

i think we should defo have another meet there ..we should try the skiing or skating or have a go on the very precarious rock climbing thing that was overhanging the place :blink: (maybe not!)

anyway cant wait for next one! (its the only time i ever post anything) :D xx

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• jaxx

• Roytoner

• Stu8

Top Posters In This Topic

looks a good meet - am seriously p'd off i missed it... :angry:

next time :thumbsup:

Rash.

lots of new faces....  hope they keep coming to the meets (only managed to say hello to a few .....  didnt catch the name of the lass in the yaris (with bf)  but nice talking to you hun  :) 

twas meee and my girlfriend Kayleigh :)

ps. better reverse parker than rob lol :P

aah thanks .. tell her nice to talk to her and hope to see you pair at the next one...dont think i managed to say hello to you but will do next time :thumbsup:

**ps. better reverse parker than rob lol ** -- i know :D just dont tel him that :D

Great meet again seeing everyone. Some ace cars out there. Cheers Ken for your usual quality organisational skills. The meeting place and eating at F&B's was spot on. Just don't let me order another 15" pizza again.

Habu

Great meet again seeing everyone.  Some ace cars out there.  Cheers Ken for your usual quality organisational skills.  The meeting place and eating at F&B's was spot on.  Just don't let me order another 15" pizza again.

Habu

I thought you handled yourself very well with that pizza!

Just looked at Breezer's pics... nice one of my car! :thumbsup:

Some great pics you got there laddy!

Great meet again seeing everyone.  Some ace cars out there.  Cheers Ken for your usual quality organisational skills.  The meeting place and eating at F&B's was spot on.  Just don't let me order another 15" pizza again.

Habu

yeah i fell for that one too! :eek:

lol i know what u mean about them 15" pizzas even tho i didnt go today. i normally end up doggy bagin a few pieces for tea :D

looks a good meet - am seriously p'd off i missed it...  :angry:

next time :thumbsup:

Rash.

yea wa a big turnout. wanted to see the supra :( what he rekon to the scooby by the way?

aah thanks .. tell her nice to talk to her and hope to see you pair at the next one...dont think i managed to say hello to you but will do next time  :thumbsup:

**ps. better reverse parker than rob lol **  --  i know :D  just dont tel him that :D

will do!! will be probs!! yeh same here, i didnt get to talk to a few people, sorry about that! also shy too :(

now all you people who went to this GET YOUR ASSES TO JAE! and then we will have a even more awesome time there!

i may be interested in your T-pot when you come to sell... if finances allow... Earpl gave me a ride in his and..... i want one!

Oh dear! Got the T-Sport bug, same thing happened to me! My therapy involves driving my car every day, it seems to help :D

Oh dear! Got the T-Sport bug, same thing happened to me! My therapy involves driving my car every day, it seems to help  :D

Yep! Wish i had a T-sport though... or an MR2!! heheh!

Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome. :yes:

It was a good day, and a great turn out :thumbsup:

Oh and thanks for the excursion tour round Leeds. :P

I've also got some pics but as my camera is dead and cant find the charger you'll have to wait. sorry :rolleyes:

anyways....

See you all at the next one (hopefully) B)

Damn I wish I could've gone!!

that looks like a lotta fun!

We have the power to grant 'Honourary Northener' status for the day......you're more than welcome to come along to the next one

Rich

yea wa a big turnout. wanted to see the supra  what he rekon to the scooby by the way?

The guy didn't show but I had to go to Northampton to view a car with a mate...

Rash -

p.s. quickly arrange the next one please ken... :thumbsup:

Nice pics guys!!!!!

Did you also find a serious problem with salt making cleans cars get very dirty/grey/white???

I can nearly hear my car rusting on the drive because of it!!!

yea wa a big turnout. wanted to see the supra  what he rekon to the scooby by the way?

The guy didn't show but I had to go to Northampton to view a car with a mate...

Rash -

p.s. quickly arrange the next one please ken... :thumbsup:

Rash... trust me we had some fun...

I had 5 people line up for me to take them for a spin in my car... happy to say that all of them exited my car with a huge Grin.. ( no jokes! )

And that RX7 and Stu8 car was well fun on the way home... I never seen a a scooby driver react so badly to being ubiked upon by 2 Mr2's and a RX7.. :lol:

Next time Rash.. you gotta try and make it.. you even had the Supra parked up which you could have brought! :rolleyes:

next one wont be long. (and its supposed to be my job :P )

perhaps xscape could make for a common monthly meet??

Sounds good to me... 'twas a right laugh!

Sounds good to me... 'twas a right laugh!

yup it was.. and thanks for the vid.. its quite amusing how im having a regular convo with you while takeing the car for a gentle drive.. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links