Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scottish Meet!

Ryan1985

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan1985

• streetracer_starlet

• Jimlad

• Scottish_SR

Great meet..... :) I would have been in Rikki's Vid but my intercooler hose popped off again :( Dam it :( They'll be a next time :D Cant wait till the next one folks :) We have to terrorise Glasgow city center again :lol: :P

people of glasgow mustn't have know what was going on when all these mad Mr2s/supras etc came through the middle of town!! .... lol.

The noise alone was mental.

Thanks to the chap in the blue supra for taking me for a spin... crazy fast motor!!!

Also didn't realise how fast those soarers are!!  :thumbsup:

Short vid : http://www.strathycruise.com/pics/toc050123.avi

12mb XViD

R.

can't get it playing.. although I've just downloaded the XVid codec. Can get sound... just a blocky weird pic. Any ideas?

people of glasgow mustn't have know what was going on when all these mad Mr2s/supras etc came through the middle of town!! .... lol.

The noise alone was mental.

a work collegue of mine saw us and said to her mate "i wonder if liam is with them" was quite funny whan she said to me this morning "what so good about MR2's, i saw quite a few yesterday in the town" :rolleyes: :D

What a GREAT vid... who's was the plain white mr2? looked quick but the person driving seemed to be taking it easy a few worried breaking attempts :lol:

That mr2 with the blue(?) writing on it was very nice seen that before on another vid but looks good controlled very well.

The plain white 1 is pizzaboy off this site, think its about 315bhp and the white with the blue is Rikki's! :thumbsup:

What a GREAT vid... who's was the plain white mr2? looked quick but the person driving seemed to be taking it easy a few worried breaking attempts  :lol:

That mr2 with the blue(?) writing on it was very nice seen that before on another vid but looks good controlled very well.

Cheers for the comments. The surface wasnt as grippy as I would have liked but still got it flying about enough :D

Rikki

It sounds like you all had a really good time... I wish I'd been there :( My standard looking Yaris T3 would have looked a bit sad tagging along though!

I will be there next time, and I've organised my summer hols around JAE (how sad is that!)

Nice piccies too...

Alan :thumbsup:

It sounds like you all had a really good time... I wish I'd been there :( My standard looking Yaris T3 would have looked a bit sad tagging along though!

I will be there next time, and I've organised my summer hols around JAE (how sad is that!)

It was good Alan!

My car is almsot standard! And it doesnt matter anyway! I was at JAE with a standard car with a big dent in the front of it! :o

And I think everyone is organising their holidays around JAE!! You cant miss it mate!! :thumbsup:

and that video sounds crazy!!! The noise was phenomenal in the tunnels!

I take it you have downloaded DivX Jim? Works fine on my computer and my computer is pants! Its a class video btw!

Oh and who wos it that shouted "Go on Ryan" when i was doing that handbrake turn? :lol:

Here's a short vid of the day

http://www.andytt.co.uk/ToyotaOwnersClub/TOC.wmv

Once again, thanks for having us, and we look forward to meeting use peeps again soon :D

BTW Please come up and say hello to us Soarers owners the next time you visit Crail :group-cuddles:

I'll certainly be keeping an interest on your brill site for any help that we may be able to give to your members, cheers Guys & Dolls :thumbsup:

Andy

Nice video mate and you heard me coming anyway with my music up loud! :lol:

Nice to see you there aswell and thanks for making the effort to come! :thumbsup:

Yeah thanks for turning up lads! Nice motors you have!

And yeah, we should have the next TOC meet at Crail cos its nice and local!! lol

Class video too, really hear all the dump valves on it!

My mate now wants a soarer!  I want a dump valve :drool:

Would be good to have a meet up at crail :thumbsup:

Yep I want a dump valve too! 3sgte in......er.... 3 years!! ?? lol

Yeah a meet at crail would be good, especially on the Banzai day. Sunday 3rd April! :thumbsup:

That date is now in my calander. I should have the dump valve by then :P  :P  :P

Nice one!!

Yeah in a box in the boot!! lol

But I think we should try and get a TOC meet at Crail for then!! :yes:

AFAIK the next meet will be in Edinburgh and we will be going go-karting on the twin engined karts on the outdoor track! :drool:

But I'll be up for going to crail with you guys though! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links