Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Skymera

Chappers

Oh dear :lol:

Saw that at JAE 2003 - has been done well....but still a primera :lol::thumbsup:

seen it many a time

nice effort as far as im concerned

but the names cheesy!

but the names cheesy!

Primline isnt any better tho :lol:

Yep, seen a couple of times. Spent a fair wee bit on that car!!

I used to drive a Primera and it looked like I was the undercover police! But it was a P10, not a P11.

I like it! Just not the spoiler on the back, and yeah, I agree with Rob, the name is far to cheesy!!

nice, has it got a skyline engine?

unfortunate as it may seem

no.... :rolleyes:

but that would be alot more impressive!

nice, has it got a skyline engine?

unfortunate as it may seem

no.... :rolleyes:

but that would be alot more impressive!

Unfortunately i think that would make it useless then as you could just get a 4 door skyline saloon which funnily enough comes with a skyline engine :lol:

yeah saw that few years back at JAE walked past then double taked

its been done very well.

Lad in Newcastle owns it,I quite often see it near where I work. I think its up for sale at the minute £8000 ono from memory. It certainly turns heads and although, yes its a Primera, it has been done very well ;)

wel done and has a nice few engine mods but its stil not as nice as a real skyline

I think he's done a good job to turn that primera into his dream car, but surely, with all the money spent on the mods and perfecting the work etc, couldn't he have just bought an R34?lol

Also, if he IS selling it, I wonder if he'll buy a skyline next?:lol:

Hey respect to the guy :thumbsup: For putting in some serious amount of work there. I just wished that i had the ability to be able to do mods like that myself :thumbsup:

jerry!!

i remember that bloke, was gonna buy a set of alloys off him 2-3 years ago, that car has a lot of work done to it! think he also has a p10

I mean, respect to the fella for the hard work, and what looks like a good job..

But really, WHY???

I mean, isnt that just a worse version of the F355 MR2??

cant be that bad, he,s had a few features in jap mags. why he did it i dont know? good on him i say, would have been better in max power i think. hee hee

Fair play, he made banzai.

Hard graft and some serious wonga must have been required

i like it.

why oh why do ppl on this forum slate other ppls cars. ffs if you dont like it then thats fine but ther is no need to really slag it off a simple "not my cup of tea" would do, for all you lot know ppl could be slating your cars on other forums.

how many of you on here have the skills req to do that. and as for the question; why? well why the hell not at least he has done somthing with his car no one else has and good on him for that.

moding used to be called "customising" a few years back how is something thats exactly like somthing else custom.

i bet you all slag my car off behind my back, well continue if you wish i dont care. yes it "is only a corolla " but its mine. or is this issue just cos it isnt a toyota, although i remember an mr2 on eBay being torn to bits in these forums.

rant over