Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Farenheit 9/11 On Ch4 Now

Fizz

so this bull***** is getting to you.............so does that same bull***** i here coming from alot of US based forums., thing is though.............they belive it!!!

Hey no one said you was that "American", yes generalisation is just that, dont take it personally if its not you!

There are righties and lefties in every country. Just don't act as though every person in the United States is some neo-!Removed! rampaging-conservative stump-jumper and you won't draw my ire.

Calling all Americans ignorant and arrogant is another thing that bothers me...practically borders on racism.

Taped this and sat and watched it this morning... some heavy, frightening sh*t in there. After watching C4's 'War on Terra' progs too and listening to some of those Hummer owners spouting about (quote) 'Now we own I-raq gas should be a couple of cents a gallon' makes me wonder even more where the f*** all this is heading... and where we are all going. :unsure:

i think 9/11 was staged by a secret upper echelon of military planners in the US gov't to change world opinion in Favor of the American political machine, to bolster the american war machine and justify the expansion of american military occupation.

but of course thats just my opinion..............and im in the Military :ph34r:

I think that is a touch far fetched...

I mean, I'm in the camp that believes the US probably could have done more to stop the attack.. and I do wonder if 'they let it happen'..

And were all aware the UN has declared their 'war on Iraq' as Illegal..

The thing about the US elections though, while the coastal states are quite Liberal (and anti-bush) a majority of the inner states are very conservative - which is why Bush managed to get re-elected.. basically, they bought what he was shovelling...

he did...

But, if you watch him, in almost every speech he mentions 'God' in some way - because believe it or not, the [voter] majority of the US are devout christians/catholics.. and considering the way the US election system works, you only have to get 51% in a few other states to win... (hence the 'i am the only person that is prepared to protect the US from terrorists)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links