Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Saw A Really Nice Mr2 Today

BLOODUK

Not sure if it was a turbo didnt hear any spool also didnt get the chance to check the rear engine grill. But it was bright red, with veilside sideskirts i think, and a really nice rear bumper and front bumper, He had lexus rear lights but the touring car spoiler i wasnt so sure of.

I think we noticed each other, but going to fast both ways to actually get the time to flash each other :lol:

It was on the way to herne bay i think between 2.30pm - 3.00pm

Not sure if it was a turbo didnt hear any spool also didnt get the chance to check the rear engine grill.  But it was bright red, with veilside sideskirts i think, and a really nice rear bumper and front bumper, He had lexus rear lights but the touring car spoiler i wasnt so sure of.

I think we noticed each other, but going to fast both ways to actually get the time to flash each other  :lol:

It was on the way to herne bay i think between 2.30pm - 3.00pm

Funnily enough i saw a nice one today too in black, driving through town. I'd washed the old motor today and went for a spin with the new intake cos it was looking spanking.

Anyway, i was already thinking about asking this question and your post has addressed it. That is, that everyone is quite clubby in here but other mr2 drivers have never ever flashed or acknowledged me since i had it so ive never done it to anyone either. Mini drivers always do it to each other ive noticed. And i saw this guy in town looking straight at me as we passed at about 10mph so i gave him a finger gesture ( a polite one like when someone gives way and ur still holding the wheel, not a middle finger :lol: ) but he just sodded off :rolleyes:

Felt a bit silly! So, I was surprised to hear that u flash people. Thats all.

Yeah, I often see MR2's about. I used to flash at them but hardly anyone flashed back so I don't bother now unless it's a very nice modded MR2 and I think they might use this forum. I guess some people think it's a bit childish to flash at others :unsure: . Has anyone else raced another MR2? I have a couple of times just for a laugh.

Very few people tend to wave or flash back nowadays, then again most people are a bunch of moody idiots !

I mustve waved and flashed numourus times and not a single response

:censor:

Very few people tend to wave or flash back nowadays, then again most people are a bunch of moody idiots !

I mustve waved and flashed numourus times and not a single response

:censor:

maybe they just dont like you :P ;) :lol:

I've had more waves in the last week than ever before :o . even got one from a mk1 owner :D

When lots of men start waving at you Dale, get worried :lol::lol:

i always flash or wave...had a quite a few responses! i drove past one 2 on the m25 a rev5 and waved at the driver the women just looked at me as if i were crazy lol!

I've had more waves in the last week than ever before :o . even got one from a mk1 owner :D

When lots of men start waving at you Dale, get worried :lol::lol:

LMAO :lol: . Unfortunately it's true, ive never had a wave from a woman in an MR2 :cacker:

/cue the dirty jokes

11k miles and 3 owners? Also wouldnt answer buyers question about y he's selling it!

Looks lovely, sounds dodgy. i wouldnt buy it. then again i'd never buy a car on e-bay anyway.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links