Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2002 Camry Navigation System Wiring

jengelbrecht

Does anyone know where I can get information on how the navigation system is wired in my 2002 Camry?

The nav system is integrated with the audio system....

I want to wire in a MP3 player. I assume that the best way is to wire in a FM modulator (PLL-1). Thus, I need to get 12volt power (that is easy), but I don't know the best way to get access to the antenna connector.

I have a full set of factory manuals for 2002 Camry. If you want I can FAX or Email certain pages for you.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Mike

Can you email me a page that shows where the antenna is located on the back of the in-dash Navigation system head unit?

email to: ufans01@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

• 1 year later...

wow, this is a REALLY old thread, but in case you're still around, please tell me if you successfully managed to do this! I would love to do something like this. I'm also wondering if you have any issues with CD-Rs playing in the CD player. I get a lot of skipping and problems playing, but I've only tried one CD so far and no real CDs yet. Also if you know a cheap way to get the latest DVD for the navigation that would be much appreciated! I'd especially appreciate any information on what the latest version of the DVD is for the 2002 Camry.

• 2 months later...

can I turn my naviagation system into a DVD?

is there an A/V input in the back of the navigation system?

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know where I can get information on how the navigation system is wired in my 2002 Camry?

The nav system is integrated with the audio system....

I want to wire in a MP3 player.  I assume that the best way is to wire in a FM modulator (PLL-1).  Thus, I need to get 12volt power (that is easy), but I don't know the best way to get access to the antenna connector.

• 1 month later...
I have a full set of factory manuals for 2002 Camry. If you want I can FAX or Email certain pages for you.

Mike

I just bought a Toyota Camry (built 08/02/2002) 2.4 VVTi, linea luna. I am not sure if this Camry had allready a Turn by Turn navigation system with DvD from Europe. Is there any way I can figure it out. The car is not yet delivered, I only have some pictures of the inside. I have a brochure from october 2002 and on page 18 the picture looks exactly like my car (inside picture from radio / cd). I see also a TRIP / NAVI button on my Camry. Is this just a dummy knob, or is there by default a NAV system.

Are there any manuals available? And Mike if you still there, let me know.

• 1 month later...

Mike

I just bought a Toyota Camry (built 08/02/2002) 2.4 VVTi, linea luna. I am not sure if this Camry had allready a Turn by Turn navigation system with DvD from Europe. Is there any way I can figure it out. The car is not yet delivered, I only have some pictures of the inside. I have a brochure from october 2002 and on page 18 the picture looks exactly like my car (inside picture from radio / cd). I see also a TRIP / NAVI button on my Camry. Is this just a dummy knob, or is there by default a NAV system.

I have the camry sat nav wiring PDF if anyone wants it, just contact me. :hokus-pokus:

• 3 months later...

Mike

I have the camry sat nav wiring PDF if anyone wants it, just contact me. :hokus-pokus:

i'd appreciate a copy of the pdf :) Anyone figure out anything on this yet? I'm still trying to figure out the best way to wire in an mp3 player directly to my sound system. I don't want to go through an FM transmitter. Please help if you've figure it out!

• 4 months later...

Mike

Hello, i am trying to install a navigation system in my 04 camry, do you still have the factory manuals if you do could you email it to me. Thanks

• 10 months later...

Mike

If they are still available I'd like a copy as well, Thanks. Also, has anyone had any luck installing a direct link for an mp3 player or sat radio.

• 1 year later...

Mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi mate could you email me the camry sat nav wiring?

Email to ynot4711@hotmail.com

Thanx in advance

• 1 year later...

Mike

Mike

i'd appreciate a copy of the pdf :) Anyone figure out anything on this yet? I'm still trying to figure out the best way to wire in an mp3 player directly to my sound system. I don't want to go through an FM transmitter. Please help if you've figure it out!