Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crail This Sunday

GTForbes

Doh!! Forgot about that!! Cant make it! :( ..... Working.

i am working too.. i work every 2nd sunday.

in future dude.. post stuff like this a week in advance.. then I'll be prepaired and be able to get the time off... ta !

:lol: sorry, thought everyone knew when the crail dates were, was just asking who was heading up.

I was there, the weather was good for the 1/4 mile. A bit damp 2 start with but it soon dried off.

My times were crap due 2 not taking my install out the boot & an extra heavy passenger :blink:

Other than that, it was an ok turnout.

Seen a few toyotas up there but not sure if theyre on this site

take it yours was the gold Yaris that was running? you were getting some damn good times! i was parked up next to the strip inbetween a GT4 RC and a white mk1 MR2

take it yours was the gold Yaris that was running? you were getting some damn good times! i was parked up next to the strip inbetween a GT4 RC and a white mk1 MR2

Same here except on tother side of the MR2. Yaris looked sweet that man, was desperately trying to convince my girlfriend to plump for one of them instead of a Honda Civic for her first car!

Yeah, that was mine. I was running really slow as ive made an install in the boot & i had a passenger. Next time i go the little buggers gettin stripped out. Planning a turbo conversion for it but im not sure who does them up here!!

Thanks for the comments about my car guys :thumbsup:

Forums

News

Membership