Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance...

Jesus

I've got to renew the insurance for my tubby in July, so thought I'd have a quick scout around now just for an idea.

I'm currently paying about £800 fully comp with all my mods listed.

Come renewal time, I thought I'd put my missus down as a named driver. It took my quote down to £570.

Out of interest I thought I'd try a UK Supra 1995 TT for me and the missus. £540 fully comp.

I then tried a Jap Supra 1995 TT for me and the missus. £830 fully comp.

Hmmm... right, lets try a 1995 Skyline R33 GTR... £1160 fully comp.

Fair enough... how about a 2003 Jaguar XKR (worth ~£50k)... £870 fully comp.

Surely this can't be right. Let's try the baddest car I can find on the list...

2005 Porsche 911 GT3 worth around £75k... £1340 fully comp.

So... because I can afford the insurance, I'm going to have to buy a 2005 Porsche 911 GT3. :ph34r: :D

porsche_911_gt3_2004_01_s.jpg

Insurance quotes from www.elephant.co.uk with all mods, claims and convictions listed

Elephant made me buy my car. Just be careful, though, 'cos I hear they don't make the most reasonable of offers, should something happen to your pride and joy!!!

Hello mate

That really doesn't make sense does it :eek: Car insurance is just one big racket if you ask me. I pay £630 with Keith Michaels. And i have being driving for nearly 18 years and with now accidents or driving convictions. Figure thats out :o Might have to go out and buy a Jaguar it might be cheaper ;)

jerry!!

Insurance is just a joke! I would be paying near on £1k to be insured on a 1 litre Yaris if I went it alone! :angry:

Insurance is just a joke! I would be paying near on £1k to be insured on a 1 litre Yaris if I went it alone! :angry:

You see thats what i'm talking about :ffs: :censor:

jerry!!

So... because I can afford the insurance, I'm going to have to buy a 2005 Porsche 911 GT3.  :ph34r:  :D

porsche_911_gt3_2004_01_s.jpg

Insurance quotes from www.elephant.co.uk with all mods, claims and convictions listed

I'll sell you mine :lol::lol::lol:

I'm 21 and I went for a quote for a TT Uk spec Supra under my dad's name and it was £1100 F/C with protected no claims, bussiness class 3 and 8000 miles a year. That was also with no voluntary excess :blink:

Ps that was with elephant insurance

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links