Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Took A Couple Of Pics

Miss T Sport

front.jpg

side.jpg

back-side02.jpg

front-skirt.jpg

skirt.jpg

wheel-skirt.jpg

Just washed for tomorrow's photoshoot and Tiktok took a couple of pics.

The old zorst is now sold, and hopefully the alloys in the pics are sold too, so I can buy the ones i've got my eye on. lol.

The original t-sport side skirts are for sale if anyone is interested. Also the original lights, I do think someone was interested in them, but not heard much about it.

Mod's - before you edit this, my Gold membership ran out, I've applied & paid for renewal yesterday, not sure if its updated yet or not.

Many thanks

Teri. :thumbsup:

Looks GREAT!

The bonnet gives it a beefy muscular look. I like the clear lenses on the rear bumper for your fog and reversing lights.

What tyres do you have and are you having the same on your new wheels?

I love that, you had any problems with the booster skirts?? :lol: :lol:

nope, she hasn't, probably cos they aint booster skirts, lol.

They are the carcept jobbies :)

Shes lowered 30mm on TTE springs with koni adjustables, and does grind out here and there, although she hates the noise, i say well, what do you expect? you lower a car, put low sideskirts on it, and live near or in brighton, its grind out city! lol

looks good though and not too impractical as to stop use of everyday, although she walks into work more often that not.

:thumbsup:

What tyres do you have and are you having the same on your new wheels?

currently shes got Falken FK451's on both her yaris & her scoob. But her new wheels are having the Goodyear GD3's Eagle F1 (or some name to that effect) costing a whopping £490 for the four tyres, but i'm gonna sort that and get the price reduced cos thats silly. lol

Now THAT looks the biz! Really does look gorgeous, well done to ya! Best of luck with the photoshoot tomorrow as well, sure you'll get some stunning pics B)

Don't think i could ever get such an effect from my lowly CDX! :lol:

I love that, you had any problems with the booster skirts?? :lol: :lol:

nope, she hasn't, probably cos they aint booster skirts, lol.

They are the carcept jobbies :)

Shes lowered 30mm on TTE springs with koni adjustables, and does grind out here and there, although she hates the noise, i say well, what do you expect? you lower a car, put low sideskirts on it, and live near or in brighton, its grind out city! lol

looks good though and not too impractical as to stop use of everyday, although she walks into work more often that not.

Whoops! i meant carcept :P i knew (honestly!)

Im on the same set up, lowered -35mm springs and koni adjustables, but in reality becuase the shocks are smaller it brings it down more, you are probably -60mm now.

I scrape all the time when i pull up over big ramps and stuff! :(

Wierd thing is, i had blisteins before that and it was slammed (a lot lower than the konis) and it hardly ever scraped! becuase it was so much stiffer it never sunk low enough :eek:

im loving the tsport though, really is a good piece of work :D

I want your headlights Teri and possibly interested in your sideskirts! They would need to be cheap though! :P

Pm me and we'll talk! :thumbsup:

I want your headlights Teri and possibly interested in your sideskirts! They would need to be cheap though! :P

shes gone out, but seh'll read it and i'm sure she'll pm ya.

but in reality becuase the shocks are smaller it brings it down more, you are probably -60mm now.

hmmmm, not sure on that. We sell many different kits at work, apex, spax, bilstein, koni's, eibach's, etc

If you put say -30 mm springs on standard shocks, it should lower the car by -30mm (in an ideal world), but this courses duress on the shocks as they are in a permanent state of compression, which is why we never recommend people put -60 or so springs with standard shocks cos it reduces their lifetime.

So, therfore, putting -30mm springs with shortened shocks just means that the shock is at its natural length and isn't compressed, or if u lowered it huge amounts it is compressed but can handle it cos its a decent shock. So, you would presume if you put shortened shocks on with standard springs, the springs might get pulled down a bit depending on the strength of the spring v's the strenght of the shock, or the shock would be extended.

So, she should be -30mm lower than a standard t-sport.

Me & the guy i work with agre on this, any peeps agree? disagree? always good to have a discussion on these things :)

shes gone out, but seh'll read it and i'm sure she'll pm ya.

but in reality becuase the shocks are smaller it brings it down more, you are probably -60mm now.

hmmmm, not sure on that. We sell many different kits at work, apex, spax, bilstein, koni's, eibach's, etc

If you put say -30 mm springs on standard shocks, it should lower the car by -30mm (in an ideal world), but this courses duress on the shocks as they are in a permanent state of compression, which is why we never recommend people put -60 or so springs with standard shocks cos it reduces their lifetime.

So, therfore, putting -30mm springs with shortened shocks just means that the shock is at its natural length and isn't compressed, or if u lowered it huge amounts it is compressed but can handle it cos its a decent shock. So, you would presume if you put shortened shocks on with standard springs, the springs might get pulled down a bit depending on the strength of the spring v's the strenght of the shock, or the shock would be extended.

So, she should be -30mm lower than a standard t-sport.

Me & the guy i work with agre on this, any peeps agree? disagree? always good to have a discussion on these things :)

I have -35mm springs, and it went down -35mm, then i put the konis down and it looks a hell of a lot lower to me, before (even with springs) i could fit my fist in the arches) now i cant. Just about get my finger in..

Cheers

matt

lookin nice teri, i had those skirts on my last car but they got on my nerves ive just got a t sport now slammed on coilovers! :lol:

I have -35mm springs, and it went down -35mm, then i put the konis down and it looks a hell of a lot lower to me, before (even with springs) i could fit my fist in the arches) now i cant. Just about get my finger in..

oh, hers hasn't changed height from the original shocks to the koni's. odd. cars! they are as wierd as computers. lol

the bonnet is not to everyones liking, but then car mod'ing enver is, lol.

She replacing fairly soon, hopefully. lol

oh, one thing, i forgot to ask.

I stuck those little sivler things on the doors, cos i must admit, i'm a bit sticker crazy sometimes. i've heard people say "ewww mank" and others "yeah cool", whats the general opinion? shoul they stay or go? obviously the "southern show carz" sticker stays but i'm talking just about the silver jobbies on the doors

LOL, didn't actually notice them until you mentioned it! Nah, I think they should stay, don't think they look that out of place to be honest!

Carbon fibre? :D

yeah, the c-one jobbie. seem to be hard to get hold of though, only 1 in the uk or something, !Removed! tpyical, but she wants it, and it looks nice. so no doubt she'll sell her current bonnet if anyone wants it.

so no doubt she'll sell her current bonnet if anyone wants it.

Me, me, me! Right colour and everything! :thumbsup:

yeah, the c-one jobbie. seem to be hard to get hold of though, only 1 in the uk or something, !Removed! tpyical, but she wants it, and it looks nice. so no doubt she'll sell her current bonnet if anyone wants it.

hmmm ** me thinks .. will they fit a 2001 1.0l GS?**

how much do you think she will want for the bonnet?

Me, me, me! Right colour and everything!
hmmm ** me thinks .. will they fit a 2001 1.0l GS?**

how much do you think she will want for the bonnet?

lol.

Theres good and bad points of having custom bonnets. The vent didn;t cost her much to buy, but it cost her £500 to have the work done, a few plces quoted £1200, yeah right! lol

good points : can look good, unique etc, light cos there aint much orignal bonnet left.

bad points : fibre glass/ filler is a pain in the ****, it does have a tendancy to crack, she has been back and had hers re-done several times, at no cost obviously, but it is annoying.

If anyone want it then thats cool, but i would personally have it totally rubbed down etc and sprayed etc, which is obviously chepaer than buying a vent and having your own bonnet butchered, plus u still have the original bonnet to fall back on. Although she would like to sell it, we are not the kinda people to have it sprayed before selling it so it looks 100% and let other people find out the hard way, i'd rather be honest and tell you it can be grief to get it right, basically teri has got bored of trying to get it right and wants to buy a bonnet already done sorted, shes not overly patient, lol.

Of course, if anyone is into spraying etc themselves or has a mate who can then you're laughing, i think she'll wait till she gets the new bonnet, might be a while yet depending on availablity etc etc, but we'll keep ya posted.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links