Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Am I The Only One

tiktok

i got one ages ago of eBay, but it dont !Removed! fit the grills on teri's t-sport.

she used to have two t-sport badges, cos i bought one for her sr before she bought the t-sport, it didn;t fit that cos different grills, lol, so we just put it on the t-sport for a laugh. Well, its either fell off, or someone's nabbed it, but shes back to one.

I've seen several pics of peeps yari's with the rs Badge and i think it looks good, but they must be different to the one i got. Seemingly i bought the vbitz rs grill Badge? what are other peeps buying?

:wacko:

maybe u bought the silver edged rs Badge for the phase 2? the phase one rs Badge is plain red and black backing.. if yours has silver, its thr wrong one!

maybe u bought the silver edged rs badge for the phase 2? the phase one rs badge is plain red and black backing.. if yours has silver, its thr wrong one!

yes its silver. bugger me, now i know.

many thanks for that. and all that swearing i done when it wouldn't fit, lol.

:thumbsup:

gutted! im sure someone with a phase 2 mite want to buy it off u! the silver ones are very tasty lookin badges!!

My badges are winging their way over to me. The car will soon be christened a Toyota Vitz RS :D

warned once.no selling by none gold members

what part of "miss tsport" is a gold member do you not understand?

she's selling them, not me!

warned once.no selling by none gold members

what part of "miss tsport" is a gold member do you not understand?

she's selling them, not me!

plus they aint being sold. read it! someone pay for p&p and they are free, not being sold. :wacko:

well can you log in via her name then. it looks a little out of place to most members that a non-goldie can post just because his/her partener is gold

well can you log in via her name then. it looks a little out of place to most members that a non-goldie can post just because his/her partener is gold

hang on, this post was not strated to sell anything under my account or hers, i was asking advice on how to fit it. Then found out that its the wrong part so people commented that they could be sold, on which i said no, but anyone who wants em can have em just pay for postage, so i'm not selling stuff just because my partner is gold.

I admit, the post i done the other day i was, as i was unaware of the change of rules since i used to post, but now i'm aware i wont sell stuff, she will.

i thankyou.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links