Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Single Din Plastic Cubby Hole Thing...


Recommended Posts

It's called an FP-11-01, like this: Click here

Apparently the official Toyota pocket is very cheap.  I paid £29.99 from Halfrauds, and they had to order it in.

Ah right, thought he meant the plastic blanking plate that says Toyota on it!! :ph34r:

I'll get me coat


Link to comment
Share on other sites


I have a single DIN (genuine Toyota) double cup holder/retractable tray unit that would look good in your tubby.  :thumbsup:

pm me with piccys if poss mate.

I'll take some when I get home from work and post em later. :thumbsup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...