Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Identify The Bodykit!

Crisis

Ok, now ignore most of this car..

think the front bumper is beautiful  :drool:

the sideskirts are nice too...

oh, and the wheels would rock if they were anything but Gold..  :yes:

yaris-015.jpg

I think the wheels are SSR Professor SP1R s . I'm sitting here wondering how much a set of 4 15" ones in black (or the super black) are. Allied to the Tein (?) springs and Toyo T1 tyres...

Ryan, can I get a shotty of your car at the next mini-meet? I'd like to compare handling with mine. :unsure:

After that maybe chip the thing so there's a bit more "oomph"...

Of course, in the meantime I need to find a job that pays better <_< but I'm actually planning this out... :rolleyes:

A

PS here's a link to the wheels: SSR Professor SP1R s

Lexus Lights are here:

vitz_ac4.JPG

Just above here.

Where????????????? :lol:

The Axis kit looks good.. but i don't like the rear spoiler UNDER the back window.. i think it would look a lot better if it was split in the middle (making 2 seperate spoilers) and going further around the corners at the edge... or would that make it the Booster corner spoilers?. :P

i nearly had that front end on my yaris....

BUT.....

about 800quid by the time you have done :(

Unfortunatly SSR Wheels went bust last week :( The same wheels are made by Work and Atech. I actualy have a demo wheel in our showroom in Black, looks rather nice!

Kevin

I think the wheels are SSR Professor SP1R s . I'm sitting here wondering how much a set of 4 15" ones in black (or the super black) are. Allied to the Tein (?) springs and Toyo T1 tyres...

Ryan, can I get a shotty of your car at the next mini-meet? I'd like to compare handling with mine. :unsure:

Of course, in the meantime I need to find a job that pays better <_< but I'm actually planning this out... :rolleyes:

A

Unfortunatly SSR Wheels went bust last week :( The same wheels are made by Work and Atech. I actualy have a demo wheel in our showroom in Black, looks rather nice!

Kevin

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

And I'd seen them on your website too Kevin... :crybaby:

Who else makes a similar wheel style in 15"?

Cheers,

Alan

EDIT: Yeah, sorry, Work and Atech... RTFP, Alan

Edited by alanbradley

Don't see why not! :thumbsup:

But Tein springs won't be as good but it will be better than the standard setup for sure! :thumbsup:

The "back shelf" is just horrible agreed. Thanks for the heads up Jaxx, nice kit but could probably get it custom made cheaper than that! C-West would be better as well for that price.

The "back shelf" is just horrible agreed. Thanks for the heads up Jaxx, nice kit but could probably get it custom made cheaper than that! C-West would be better as well for that price.

YOU KNOW IT!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kevin

A

stop talkin bout them wheels im skint.......MEGA SKINT!

love those pink lexus lights!!!! not!

woudlnt mind a set of lexus lights with gold inside, instead of the silver! i still wanna do a red and gold theme on my car, but everyone keeps saying no, its takky or too christmassy??!

Got that pic as well. Very boxed Yaris but still nice. Like the tinted lights. Dont like the fog covers on it.

Camshaft can they send stuff to the UK? Do they have the LED lights?

don`t know i`ve not tryed yet i`ll was going to try to order the rear boot spoiler on friday, but ye all got in before, i was hoping to have fitted and all and have pics up and let ye all :drool::blink::thumbsup: , but crisis got in before me :censor: LOL

Sorry to take your thunder camshaft. They speak english then. Thats cool. It would be worth Envy, or someone trying to get those black lexus lights and possibly the LED backlights (couldn't find those on the site but i swear its them who do them)

Need more options for custom lighting on the Yaris! We dont have angeleyes, we dont have LEDs only lexus, clear and morrette (front)

Sorry to take your thunder camshaft. They speak english then. Thats cool. It would be worth Envy, or someone trying to get those black lexus lights and possibly the LED backlights (couldn't find those on the site but i swear its them who do them)

Need more options for custom lighting on the Yaris! We dont have angeleyes, we dont have LEDs only lexus, clear and morrette (front)

yea, they updated there website awhile ago and i seen the black lexus lights on it. i already had the silver ones so i did not ask how much they were, i ducking love there kit.

030209_2.jpg

030209_1.jpg

I am liking the black lexus lights. I was going to keep my standard ones as i dont like the clear version.

Will have to do some investigating and get some.

:thumbsup:

Lexus lights on a black car can brighten it up to much for my liking. Hence I like these black ones. Have seen LED ones, same design as standard.

Hmmm... the black lexus lights are much nicer than the clear ones. Pretty tasty me thinks! They wouldn't go with blue though! One thing i'd like with my lights is if the 'clear' bit was the same on both sides, instead of red for the fog light on the right side.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links