Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

95- N Supra Twin Turbo Auto

Rash@R.A.Motors

• 2 weeks later...

arrrghhhhhh

How much do I want this car been looking for a UK car for ages? !!! but just bought the missus an Alfa GTV.

Might be able to scrape enough loose change together, where are you and what's the absolute bottom price for cash ?

Think you are about 30 miles from me....so not bad

PM Me

Hi mate,

have PM'd you back.....

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

new price .......

Rash.

new price .......

£9200 - !Removed! giveaway at that for a genuine standard example - 2 previous owners and everything works (including the electric aerial :D )

Rash.

Now your're getting to my price range !!! :D keep going ! :thumbsup:

Cheers :thumbsup:

:P  If any1 on TOC wants it i will do it for £8850 (cash sale - no p/x) OR will p/x but at my original starting price..... The reason for such a huge drop is basically it has no tax and therefore is not getting used........ (unlike my NSX that i've been 'trying' to sell however when the sun comes out i have a change of heart :D )

ANY Inspection is welcome (AA/RAC etc etc..) This is defo trade price - if nothing else it will probably make you a profit in a couple of months.... :yes:

Cheers :thumbsup:

You're beginning to get my palms all sweaty and reaching for my wallet.........How much you 'asking' for the NSX ? seein' how the weather is miserable

Rash.

a few more months to SUMMER :D  NSX is about £14k - cheapest EVER and an absolute MINTA..... well she would be she's my baby.... :P

Rash.

Bro.. April last year was scorching!.. i rememebr it well as it was the 1st month i had the tubby!.. with the T-bars off.. do if it goes the same again.. your only waiting 1 more month.. :thumbsup:

With regards to the NSX - :drool: it brightens up any miserable day every time i look at it...

Rash :thumbsup:

haha - i dont think the prices will be dropping any more than they already have :D  if anything they make start to go up :P  :D

With regards to the NSX -  :drool: it brightens up any miserable day every time i look at it...

Rash :thumbsup:

14K is cheap for an NSX mate, H-J plate is it ?

..........>

she's done 85k....

Yep, them Shogun EVO's are pretty rare - especially with the 20" rims :eek: That was 1 of an official 25 that were imported by Mitsubishi in 1998 and registered as official UK vehicles...

Rash.

• 2 weeks later...

Bad news is that the Supra is now SOLD

Good News is that a fellow TOC member is now the proud owner :thumbsup:

Rash.

Well i think he would have liked to introduce himself as the owner but as he is on holiday as of last night i'll do the honours..

And the proud owner is..

'Antd4agze' - gotta admit it looked nice sitting next to his Black Corolla T-Sport :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links