Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice Needed

mrrandom

at the moment im tied between getting either a GLS standard bumper and having fog lights drilled into it. Or just buying a TTE bumper. the TTE bumper setup would be alot cheaper but what wud look best???....

at the moment im tied between getting either a GLS standard bumper and having fog lights drilled into it. Or just buying a TTE bumper. the TTE bumper setup would be alot cheaper but what wud look best???....

ANYONE???

yea defo TTE front bumper have one and love it, where in ireland are ya

TTE bumper

...and theres no need to post 30mins later asking why no one has posted!

a defo TTE front bumper have one and love it, where in ireland are ya

im in northern ireland, live in omagh buyt am a student in belfast.

TTE bumper

...and theres no need to post 30mins later asking why no one has posted!

Nicely siad.... Just another way to up the post count! (Good job i aint moderator... i'd delete all the crap posts like that!!)

fogs are nice! BUT, as i saw the other day, why have them on during the day! i saw some clio with them on at about 1pm the other day :wacko:

fogs are nice! BUT, as i saw the other day, why have them on during the day! i saw some clio with them on at about 1pm the other day :wacko:

Because when you're young and driving a hip motor with your bangin' chunes broadcasting to the world and their dog, it's necessary for fogs to be on to make you look cool. Innit.

unless its overcast or raining during the day with bad visibility I dont see the point of having fogs on during the day except if ya want to run down ur Battery

no, i like how fogs look on a car when they are off, set it off a bit. i can only remembe rone time iv act had them on lol

unless its overcast or raining during the day with bad visibility I dont see the point of having fogs on during the day

You use your fogs in that kind of situation - why?

Bad visibility, yes - when below 100 metres. Why do people use them in the rain, or even overcast. You can/ should be able to, see where you are going!!!!

If you need fogs on when it isn't foggy, and i mean really foggy, then you need to either go to the opticians, get some better wipers, or to learn how to drive!

Fogs blind people you're following and blind people in oncoming traffic... just like having your lights set too high or on mainbeam.

unless its overcast or raining during the day with bad visibility I dont see the point of having fogs on during the day except if ya want to run down ur battery

when its raining, fog light beams hit the ground and bounce back up with the water reflection and the drops have a prismatic effect!

making it blinding for other road users!

If you need fogs on when it isn't foggy, and i mean really foggy, then you need to either go to the opticians, get some better wipers, or to learn how to drive!

Fogs blind people you're following and blind people in oncoming traffic... just like having your lights set too high or on mainbeam.

Agree!!!!!

It#s not just normal road users who sense that this is a good excuse either - to use fogs in "overcast weather."

A copper once told me and a mate, that if we wanted people to see us on the road, to keep the high beam on.... :angry:

Needless to say, we ignored the idiot, and instead use good road positioning to keep ourselves visible to other road users....

cant be as blinding as having a rear one on :D ..now thats annoying..well I have my main ones on half beam and my fogs on during the day ..i forgot to say thaa :D

It's a major annoyance, front or back.

I find it more of a bugbear, because a) it doesn't get you noticed anymore, and B) becuase I wear glasses as well, it refracts the light differently to someone without glasses and blinds me more!

Be a good boy, and turn them off! :rolleyes:

But if you got those lenses that don't reflect the light like other lenses??? Can't remember what they're called now, but i wear glasses too, it dioes help!

the tinted ones?

Think I know the ones you mean, but my odd shaped head doesn't help.

(I blame it on my genius... :D ).

Even so, there's still no need to use fog lghts when visibility is still fine.

Sumone has a sig on here that sums it up quite well....

Nah not tinted, makes it look like you just wearing a frame (which can look wierd)!

As you say though, there's no need thave fogs on when visibility is fine

Oh and that sig, it's knightrider's I believe

the glasses are called anti-glare glasses, i got a pair and it dont reali work 2 gud with rear fog lights, counted 8 ppl passing me tonight with fogs on, thats over 40 miles of road, and 5 of them where BMW drivers!!!