Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Northern Mini Meet

jaxx

I'd really like to make it to this Northern meet as i missed the one before..

opnly problem being neither the Celica GT4 or the Supra TT have roadtax on them... and the AE86 corola GT has no tax or Mot..... :crybaby:

that leaves me with the Golf Tdi :ph34r: ...... or the NSX :D thats not been driven since the last Supra meet...... :huh:

Rash.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• jaxx

• Hou

• Habu

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really like to make it to this Northern meet as i missed the one before..

opnly problem being neither the Celica GT4 or the Supra TT have roadtax on them... and the AE86 corola GT has no tax or Mot..... :crybaby:

that leaves me with the Golf Tdi :ph34r: ...... or the NSX :D thats not been driven since the last Supra meet...... :huh:

Rash.

Your more than welcome to join me in mine lad... :thumbsup:

Show you what the car can do now.. :P

rash bring that nsx, if not u can come in my TWIN!!!! turbo mr2 with 271bhp (beat ya fizz) lol :huh:

i've got my dad coming up that weekend and im not sure what time he will be leaving on the sunday so i might just make it, then again i may be completely stellad still. i'll let you know how its looking on saturday peeps, be good to get to this one tho!

Why arn't I on the list? I'm going and Caz too this time :)

Anyone coming down from ooop norff? If so, fancy meeting up at Leeming services on the A1? That's Leeming that's south of Catterick and north of Boroughbridge ;)

I'll be at the service station from 12:00 if anyone fancies it. BTW, you'll have to come off the A1 southbound as the service station (includes a maccy D) is on the northbound A1. Intend to leave Leeming at 12:15-12:20.

Habu

rash bring that nsx, if not u can come in my TWIN!!!! turbo mr2 with 271bhp (beat ya fizz) lol :huh:

Please expand on that statement... :yes:

i'd love to get the ae86 ready but judging by the condiiton of the outside (rust) i think the MOT's gonna be a pretty long one for it to pass in time - however i should have my ae82 by then..... :D

rash please come in the NSX, doesnt matter if it aint toyota! it rocks! and i want a ride!

list ammended

Hou - nowt personal mate, discuss the venues in the top thread ;)

i'm coming :D

lol... make that another tubby.. nice one lad... you managed to find it then.. :P

No time off work for me im afraid... se y'all for the next one hopefully!

Ok, I'm coming and bringing Ellie to keep Alex company

Can Anyone attend these meets? Im new to all this and Havent had my celica that long... in fact its looking a little poor, haha But like the idea of meeting people with the know how. Im up in glasgow so i guess northern meets would be closest for me.

Anyway, just wanted to know what is needed for joining these things :) Thanks,

Richard

Can Anyone attend these meets? Im new to all this and Havent had my celica that long... in fact its looking a little poor, haha But like the idea of meeting people with the know how. Im up in glasgow so i guess northern meets would be closest for me.

Richard

Ha.. you are more than welcome bud... BUT... i think you may want to look at this link! :rolleyes:

Click me!

uhh ooohhh...  :eek:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...&st=0&p=297474&

erm.. what you peeps make of this little number? :(

Tis only the same forecast as the last meet Fizz, odd chance of light snow on the coast :thumbsup:

Now into next week is when you will need to avoid driving as it look's very nasty :yes:

If you remember I had the top down :thumbsup:

Got some funny looks though as I avoided the ice blowing off waggons! :lol:

Right I have decided I will be bringing KITT :unsure: :) but she is in a bit of a sad state :ffs:

(go to the Celica forum to find out the latest news lol)

So please be gentle :thumbsup:

Ash B)

Richard

Ha.. you are more than welcome bud... BUT... i think you may want to look at this link! :rolleyes:

Ahhh - the scottish meets!!! ok, thanks, guess that would be closer :)