Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Is Everyone...

TheNissanMan

It's Friday, it's raining and it's !Removed! quiet in my office, this has tobe the quietest the forum has been all week during the day, what's everyone upto :(

I'm here, not happy coz its raining – I was gonna clean my car tonight ready for tomorrow :crybaby:

What time are you leaving Carl? Are there gate sales up there or do you need a ticket already?

There are gate sales, ticxkets are £10 on the gate so can turn up whenever you like :)

I might still have 2 stand passes available but no people passes, they are in my car but depends on wether the MK1 Register need them as they paid for them :)

Carl, my car is sitting with the valet who now doesn't think he'll have time to do it so I may just have to bring her along as is :( At least the rain will make her look a bit cleaner

dunno yet, not sure what the best time to get there is or how long it'll take, I'm sure you must be able to pay on the gate but the TOC car passes are all gone I think

been a bit quiet all week :yes: This forum helps me get through the day!! :thumbsup:

I know me too. I'm the only one in today so am bored out of my brains and not many posts going up today :(

Only just got up ryan.Went to work last night first thing down the engine room to fire the old girl up.As i went to open up the sea ***** for the engine cooling noticed some blisters on the pipe.Rigged a canvas sleeve over it jubilee clips on both ends before squeezing it with my hand and yep just as i thought crumbled away in my hands so beached the old girl and fitted the correct pipe which carried as spare.This pipe was only changed in dry dock 6 month's ago so the bosses are now screaming down the phone at the drydock owners because if i didn't spot it and it had burst one boat sunk :ffs:

Good day folks, I'm up and about. :eek::thumbsup:

It's Friday, it's raining and it's bloody quiet in my office, this has tobe the quietest the forum has been all week during the day, what's everyone upto :(

Bad news I'm afarid - I've had to go back to work this week. I've been at home for the last nine weeks with severe osteo-arthritis in my right knee - they say old age don't come by itself. I just haven't been able to do much at all except surf the net and I found this forum so some good came of my stay at home. Now I'm back in work I'm not supposed to look at places like this so it's back to mornings, evenings and weekends for my contribution.

Tried writing during the day, but will not accept replies from my laptop ???

Les

• 7 years later...

My day is little busy,I have to take my car to the service center.Then I and my family are planning to take for outing.