Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Beast Has Been Released (pics:p)

mIRCmAN

Looking good :thumbsup: (although i'm not a fan of too much mesh).

Personally i would just have to get a roof spoiler, and if it was chromed like the mirrors?? maybe , or just black??.

Top job all the same :D

Done a good job there mate, lots ofeffort gone into it, although it's not quite to my tatse. I used to really like the carcept kit, but after a lot of thought decided it wasn't for me! As cfc1 says, all you need now is a roof spoiler and that should really finish the car off nicely!

So, what's next on your plans? :D

Erm... wow!

Personally, its not to my taste but it looks mighty impressive. I'm glad its not going to be me keeping it that shiney! :lol:

I never realised how small the Echo would look next to Holden like that.

Good work,

Alan

good stuff, i like it a lot, i don`t know but i`d leave it as it is, i think a spoiler would push it a little over the top, nice job :thumbsup: , i`d love to have thoses alloys but with crap irish roads that are full of pot holes i be all the time :!Removed!:

hmm next mod would be scissor doors :D if anyone of you know a good bolt on kit for it, let me know, cause that would definetly be the next thing :lol: and may be a spoiler later on, still thinkin about the spoiler :P

Scissor doors? OH YES! but don't have a clue about bolt on kits i'm afraid! Wouldn't mind doing something like that with mine next year! ;)

next mod would be scissor doors :D if anyone of you know a good bolt on kit for it, let me know, cause that would definetly be the next thing :lol:

That’s easy! Just go to your local hardware store and pick up some brass hinges!

gullwing1.jpg

gullwing2.jpg

gullwing3.jpg

:thumbsup:

Also check the first pic... where he was going to put the hinge, changed his mind and put it elsewhere. Left the holes there!

Hi,

congrats for the job and taste. I like it :drool: . Need to add black sunstrip on the windscreen and a cute spoiler and the job is done.

Keep it up and keep it clean ! :lol:

Cheers

Ismael

lookin good i like that dont kno whether a spoiler would go or not looks smooth without it, a white undercar kit would suit that nice being so low and white is so different

TOP JOB! :thumbsup:

I saw a pic of one once that had "suicide" doors, which I guess might be an option if you can't find the scissor ones. Actually, it looked remarkably similar to yours....

I'll see if I can find the pics.

A

TVOR post ur comments rather than  :censor: pics

I quite like the pics... something different! Funny too!

On the car... i think i may be sick. Not one to beat around the bush... but me no likey!

A truly superb thumbsup ( :thumbsup: ) for having the balls and gusto to do it, but really not my style!

Mind you, in the spirit of modding... that really is unique and for that good sir... i Salute you!

ArmyBear%20salute.jpg

I saw a pic of one once that had "suicide" doors, which I guess might be an option if you can't find the scissor ones. Actually, it looked remarkably similar to yours....

I'll see if I can find the pics.

A

I know the one your on about...

extremeyaris31zv.th.jpg

extremeyaris59cm.th.jpg

Sound effort mate, front looks nice and mean  :thumbsup:

TVOR post ur comments rather than  :censor: pics

PMSL I think im not the only one he's :censor: ****** off by doing that!!!

GET A LIFE

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links